We own the Tiger Train and no ticket for you - 2019 edition.

I want a Julian De Stoop tied to the tracks and slowly run over by 50 carriages.
I absolutely loathe that poncy campaigner
he's *en clueless.

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
I want a Julian De Stoop tied to the tracks and slowly run over by 50 carriages.
I absolutely loathe that poncy campaigner
We can tie Salty Sam Landsberger next to him, his tweets during the QF were as salty as *

Friends, it is with great pleasure i announce that Aaron Hamill is allowed on the tiger train. I have just learned that he knocked out Chris Scotts teeth in the match where they went after an injured Nick Riewoldt. Welcome aboard Aaron.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Friends, it is with great pleasure i announce that Aaron Hamill is allowed on the tiger train. I have just learned that he knocked out Chris Scotts teeth in the match where they went after an injured Nick Riewoldt. Welcome aboard Aaron.
You obviously don't remember Hamill knocking out one of our players in a sling tackle, Hamill then runs off and high fives one of his teammates while our player lay motionless on the Etihad turf. Screw him I say.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
gettyimages-994865-1024x1024.jpg
laughing.gif

clapping.gif
teeth.jpg

You obviously don't remember Hamill knocking out one of our players in a sling tackle, Hamill then runs off and high fives one of his teammates while our player lay motionless on the Etihad turf. Screw him I say.

Hmmmmmm, i will now open it up for the board then.

Lol what a Dick head
Why not compare it from something this year

Next he will be bring up that time Balme knocked out that Carlton bloke

After i responded i realised I should of brought up Judd eye gouging. Missed an opportunity there.

Back