Rumour 12 Sydney Swans players self-reported for illicit drug use after the 2012 flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Where does he get his information about 12 Swans players self-reporting from?

The AFL probably turns a blind eye to recreational use of things like cannabis and cocaine etc, it's probably wide spread in the competition, anyway. I don't think they're considered performance enhancing even though they're probably on the banned substance list.
The GWS was traveling under the radar until Mummy's indiscretions came out. He is not Robinson Crusoe according to former players. GWS players have the anonymity and can do whatever they like without the glare of the AFL world upon them.

It was about protecting the image of the game........duh!
It was about not disclosing the details found within stolen medical records.

It was about not disclosing the details found within stolen medical records.
Well that's the risk you take when you do drugs. Still happened, just like the Essendon saga happened. Also, the 3 Hawthorn players admitting to their fair share of drugs after the 2001 season. Two went to WA after.

Well that's the risk you take when you do drugs. Still happened, just like the Essendon saga happened. Also, the 3 Hawthorn players admitting to their fair share of drugs after the 2001 season. Two went to WA after.
No it’s not.

Only in some alternate reality is it ok for a persons Medical records to be public knowledge.

No it’s not.

Only in some alternate reality is it ok for a persons Medical records to be public knowledge.
Did you fail clear thinking comprehension at school? Where did I ever say it was ok? I said it's the risk you take....how can you interpret that as me saying it's ok?

Did you fail clear thinking comprehension at school? Where did I ever say it was ok? I said it's the risk you take....how can you interpret that as me saying it's ok?
I’m not sure anyone who draws the conclusions that you risk having your medical records stolen and publicized if you do drugs should be getting on their high horse.

I’m not sure anyone who draws the conclusions that you risk having your medical records stolen and publicized if you do drugs should be getting on their high horse.
That's right...move the goalposts now, but it's a fact of life. They did drugs and they were caught publically albeit illegally.

Where does he get his information about 12 Swans players self-reporting from?

The AFL probably turns a blind eye to recreational use of things like cannabis and cocaine etc, it's probably wide spread in the competition, anyway. I don't think they're considered performance enhancing even though they're probably on the banned substance list.

Take some crack b4 a game and see if it’s performance enhancing or not, you will run like you’ve never ran before, stopping will be the hard part.

It's surprising how many more people are shifting to illicit drugs now that you need to mortgage one of your kidneys to be able to afford a pint. I remember when I could get a carton of Carlton Cold for $29.99

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back