Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I said was the women who created the urn did so in the interests of flirting with the English cricket team. You seemed to pivot from claiming women did it to suggesting it was a stitch up by the host family. Weird.

On another note, what is with Geelong fans being split between bogans and insufferable tools with no middle ground? I imagine the latter are all former Grammar boys who spent their teen years buggering each other.
Simply can't help yourself, can you.
Every single time.
Gob off about subjects of which you are completely ignorant, because you can't stand being deprived of relevance.
Then get more and more desperate when called out, until you can derail the thread.

Simply can't help yourself, can you.
Every single time.
Gob off about subjects of which you are completely ignorant, because you can't stand being deprived of relevance.
Then get more and more desperate when called out, until you can derail the thread.
Called out on what? “Excuse me, I think you’ll find it was women who created the Ashes, but also it was not the women who created it, it was the family they worked for”

Don’t know where you got so confident about your abilities to argue. Oh wait I do, grammar boy confirmed.

Called out on what? “Excuse me, I think you’ll find it was women who created the Ashes, but also it was not the women who created it, it was the family they worked for”

Don’t know where you got so confident about your abilities to argue. Oh wait I do, grammar boy confirmed.
Stupid lies, a sign of the increasing desperation I already described as your modus operandi when your ignorance has once again been shown up.

Does anyone here listen to the 94.5 Nightshift with luke bona? There are divorced guys calling in almost every night talking about how injust the family law/court system is and how it destroys the lives of fathers and children. One guy recently talked about how the whole thing is set up to be too complicated for normal people to understand just so the lawyers can make money from it.

Does anyone here listen to the 94.5 Nightshift with luke bona? There are divorced guys calling in almost every night talking about how injust the family law/court system is and how it destroys the lives of fathers and children. One guy recently talked about how the whole thing is set up to be too complicated for normal people to understand just so the lawyers can make money from it.

The Family Court is a Federal Court so it is pretty consistent around the country. I have never been it but my son has recently spent three years and several appearances trying to gain custody of his children. He was ultimately successful but from his account the Court is stacked with women. Most of the lawyers handling family cases are female, the bench is predominantly female and the court appointed legal eagles who handle the mediation etc are also female. In that situation it is hard for a male not to feel intimidated.

Isaac Butterfield has started a podcast, his first episode is out today. The guest is Bettina Arndt, former sex therapist now basically an anti feminist as far as I can tell (I didn't know of her before). Entertaining enough, they go in hard at old mate Clementine Ford that's for sure.

For balance I also listened to the latest Mama Mia podcast which was interesting ha ha

Isaac Butterfield has started a podcast, his first episode is out today. The guest is Bettina Arndt, former sex therapist now basically an anti feminist as far as I can tell (I didn't know of her before). Entertaining enough, they go in hard at old mate Clementine Ford that's for sure.

For balance I also listened to the latest Mama Mia podcast which was interesting ha ha

Yeah I have listened to a lot of Bettina's stuff on her youtube channel. She covers things that the mainstream media won't touch, and exposes the destruction wrought by feminism in this country. There are some particularly shocking revelations in the video titled "Retired cop exposes the DV restraining order racket", where she talks to a former Chief Inspector about the wrought of domestic violence restraining orders. He says that everyone who works in the system including police, magistrates etc know that it's a wrought, but they are just following protocol, and magistrates are afraid of media scrutiny so they just approve women's requests for DV restraining orders without even asking for evidence.

This echoes what male callers on the 94.5 nightshift program often talk about as well - it's standard practice for men to get served with DVOs (when they haven't laid a finger on their partner) during divorce/child custody proceedings, because the women run to the judge and claim abuse/rape/whatever knowing the advantage it will give them.

Last edited:
If we are going down that angle then we need to talk about the Japanese medical experiments with Unit 731 that the US took all the findings for and forgot to lay war crimes charges over.

Your posting style resembles the shambles that is feminism, when many of its heroes from a by gone era, are frauds.

Finally the Steroe typical myth about fireman has been put to bed. Fireman Sam has been banned because being a fireman doesn't mean you have a hose.

Rip fireman Sam, you inspired so many kids to be fireman and they went on to save pussy from trees and lives.

Yeah I have listened to a lot of Bettina's stuff on her youtube channel. She covers things that the mainstream media won't touch, and exposes the destruction wrought by feminism in this country. There are some particularly shocking revelations in the video titled "Retired cop exposes the DV restraining order racket", where she talks to a former Chief Inspector about the wrought of domestic violence restraining orders. He says that everyone who works in the system including police, magistrates etc know that it's a wrought, but they are just following protocol, and magistrates are afraid of media scrutiny so they just approve women's requests for DV restraining orders without even asking for evidence.

This echoes what male callers on the 94.5 nightshift program often talk about as well - it's standard practice for men to get served with DVOs (when they haven't laid a finger on their partner) during divorce/child custody proceedings, because the women run to the judge and claim abuse/rape/whatever knowing the advantage it will give them.

Its the only stat dec where you are legally entitled to lie your arse off without any risk of prosecution.

Many lawyers advise clients to take one out early in the divorce as a tactic.

Women should be horrified because the courts are flooded with false claims which take months or years to sort through.

Which also means actual victims have to wait months or years for protection. And even when they get the AVO the police are so overwhelmed enforcing them they remain at risk far longer than they should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having gone through divorce with kids semi-recently, If it's one thing I was reiterated time and time again by my family lawyer was - no matter how abusive their mother gets, how threatening, how ugly things get etc.. To just don't give her any ammo that she can use against you, kill her with kindness etc. as, there really was nothing I could do about it, no authorities of any sort wanted to touch any of the threats I received or my concerns for my kids welfare in her care with a 10ft pole at the end of the day.

Personally, I just resigned myself to this being the society we've built for ourselves. More or less - shut up and deal with it - tow the line and hope the kids aren't too adversely affected by it all.

Having gone through divorce with kids semi-recently, If it's one thing I was reiterated time and time again by my family lawyer was - no matter how abusive their mother gets, how threatening, how ugly things get etc.. To just don't give her any ammo that she can use against you, kill her with kindness etc. as, there really was nothing I could do about it, no authorities of any sort wanted to touch any of the threats I received or my concerns for my kids welfare in her care with a 10ft pole at the end of the day.

Personally, I just resigned myself to this being the society we've built for ourselves. More or less - shut up and deal with it - tow the line and hope the kids aren't too adversely affected by it all.
It's time we called it for what it is - Female privilege. And it's a cancer on our society.

It's time we called it for what it is - Female privilege. And it's a cancer on our society.

Females have always had an historical privilege known as "chivalry".

The legal system is about that.

-Mum goes out with her baby
-gets hammered
-throws baby up in the air on CCTV
-passes out
-rolls onto infant
-kills infant
-jailed
-appeals
-freed from prison

female privilege?

You have to read the case and the appeal.

You missed:
- Police didn't investigate properly
- Inconclusive that mother caused the death
- And whatever other circumstances weren't reported

It seems to suck but that's the law.

-Mum goes out with her baby
-gets hammered
-throws baby up in the air on CCTV
-passes out
-rolls onto infant
-kills infant
-jailed
-appeals
-freed from prison

female privilege?

Need a more legitimate ‘news source’ than the National File if you want to make an informed opinion about this ( or anything else). It’s got a strong tendency for fake news.

Last edited:
Loving the attacks on bolt and males by the left and greata something berg a victim of misogny. On the same page of some papers where these misogynist attacking greata stories were printed, was also picks of Gina rienhart with trump on the left and morrisson on the right, at a recent white House ball for Australian billionaires. I wonder if the governor general was there on behave of our supreme leader queen Elizabeth.

Anyone see this? Or you all that stupid?

Loving the attacks on bolt and males by the left and greata something berg a victim of misogny. On the same page of some papers where these misogynist attacking greata stories were printed, was also picks of Gina rienhart with trump on the left and morrisson on the right, at a recent white House ball for Australian billionaires. I wonder if the governor general was there on behave of our supreme leader queen Elizabeth.

I'm pretty stupid. Could you please explain it a bit clearer?

To explain something clearly is evidence that you clearly understand what you're saying.

Not sure how stupid I am but pretty sure I can spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back