Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 5: Brandon Ellis

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12:David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 22: Josh Caddy

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 27: Shai Bolton

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
GWS are certainties. Kelly and Whitfield ill destroy them and they will tag Neale out of the game with his old Freo teammate .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think so too going by how BL's prepared for their second match against us...no real suprises bar a kamikazee opening that resulted in points kicked...

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Too late for that now. We'll have to settle for a PF instead (if they make it).
Still reckon that 2017 was the best chance Geelol had for winning a GF!
They were a tough side then and matched us all the way in the PF till Cotch burst the game open...late 3rd Q...
I reckon they still think that way...that we pinched their GF!...because of their player recruiting for 2019...all top ups, standard practise for a side that thinks it's premiership window is still slightly open and closing slowly...
There I said it... :thumbsu:

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
In hindsight and after consideration AA selectors would like to make 3 changes - swap Hawk for Dusty at FF, Sheds in for Charlie C and Meatball to the midfield for Tim Kelly - instant 5 goal better side. :p
It will be funny if the Tigers win the flag with sheds Dusty and meatball all having Blinders and Dusty 'non wins' the Brownlow. I wonder what the AA conversation will be then

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Kingy did say one thing yesterday that was true. We are so efficient with the way we play that traditional stats for us dont really matter i.e. clearances and possessions. We play so differently to every other side, its like they NFI what we’re doing. Nick Riewoldt nailed it. Listen to him the way he talks about our game - most intelligent bloke in the media to comment on it
I love listening to Nick Riewoldt on how we play. He does seem to be the only person who truly gets that we are the best process driven team in the AFL by a country mile. He backed us to win the flag about a month ago and now some of his media comrades reckon he's a tiger supporter.

I know a few of them are tipping us but quite a few don't like to talk about the Tigers. Salty maybe? Probably a good thing really

Martin#4

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
* Collingwood have been kissed on the dick. Red carpet laid out for them straight to the granny.

They really should be embarrassed if they don’t win the flag given the soft run they’ll have into it, whilst their opponent will likely be battered and bruised after coming up against fought opponents.

EGirls scary with Nic Natnoo - especially when he has free reign to throw players into the fence without consequence.

Although them having to travel cross country 3 times in 7 days leading into our game should give us an advantage.

McGovern is also a fat campaigner and goes to water when he has to be accountable on a man (like he did in R22).

queensberryrules

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
fu** Collingwood have been kissed on the dick. Red carpet laid out for them straight to the granny.

They really should be embarrassed if they don’t win the flag given the soft run they’ll have into it, whilst their opponent will likely be battered and bruised after coming up against fought opponents.

EGirls scary with Nic Natnoo - especially when he has free reign to throw players into the fence without consequence.

Although them having to travel cross country 3 times in 7 days leading into our game should give us an advantage.

McGovern is also a fat campaigner and goes to water when he has to be accountable on a man (like he did in R22).
Dont underestimate lions and giants. Lions learning fast and the RFC game will have them ready for pies if they make it, and Giants have found a hard edge that can match the pies.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS

Jammo1111

Team Captain
Sep 12, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Reckon the Tiger's had a massive brain fade that day. Sidearse was again allowed to roam free on the half back line and their midfield creamed us.
It would be an epic granny if it comes to it this year and whilst we are still missing some good players I think we're hitting our straps at the right time and... #pieshaveinjuries
We went in with 3 unfit players. Dusty couldn’t run and had lost his zip factor. Astbury was in la la land after being on an IV drip most of the week and Prestia may be had broken rib or similar. No-one did a job on Cox’s run to the ball as a consequence of Astbury being absent. Different this year plus Lynch.

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Still reckon that 2017 was the best chance Geelol had for winning a GF!
They were a tough side then and matched us all the way in the PF till Cotch burst the game open...late 3rd Q...
I reckon they still think that way...that we pinched their GF!...because of their player recruiting for 2019...all top ups, standard practise for a side that thinks it's premiership window is still slightly open and closing slowly...
There I said it... :thumbsu:
Giants would have beat them in the Prelim in 17.
They were better than the cats.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Dont underestimate lions and giants. Lions learning fast and the RFC game will have them ready for pies if they make it, and Giants have found a hard edge that can match the pies.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol GWS hard edge , yeah there usual 1 or 2 games for the whole year . Even if they beat the lions they will choke on the G yet again , nothing more surer .

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I know one thing. If we play West Coast you know the dockers board will be all over us. Maybe the dawks board if we play Geelong, but they are a sooking bunch too. Can't accept the fact their reign is over
If tassie gets a team...whorethorn wont win another flag for 50 years.....delicious

Back