Injury Naughton's knee

Remove this Banner Ad

Scrag,

Sorry about the late reply but I was banned from the board for a day by some Carlton Campaigning Mod, another story...

We have been through a lot together - the Western Bulldog Erotic Fiction thread, the Prudden and Gower eras, quite a few discombobulations.

I love your sense of humour, your smile and will even ignore the fact that you weigh 320 pounds.

Will you be my Bigfooty Wife?

Its finally happening!

Not sure how creditable Tom Morris is but he said tonight on the couch that it still could be a very lengthy injury - 6-12 months.

Did a lateral ligament damage playing basketball as a junior. Was about 2 to 3 weeks rest knee up and crutches, then gradually pressure, walking etc. and was fine in about 8 weeks from memory.
Without knowing the full details he should be fine, its an injury where full recovery is the norm. The pain when it first happens though is immense hence why its confused for a knee reco.

Hunter shoulder reco is a surprise given he was ok late in season. Wonder when he hurt it ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Naughton is expected to return to full training following the Christmas break'

That sounds like a short pre-season to me

Needs to get that knee super strong

I would expect Naughton to miss some games

Sorry hope I'm wrong

Hunter shoulder reco is a surprise given he was ok late in season. Wonder when he hurt it ?
He definitely twinged it a few times during the middle to late part of the season and came off in pain every now and then. It was heavily strapped but battled through it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back