List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
You forgot masten and waterman

No i didnt..Masten wont be an eagle. And Waterman has a problem with Cameron, Venables and then possibly Petruccelle if hes not traded.

If Venables didnt go down Waterman wouldnt be there now and we probably wouldnt of seen Cameron either.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
No i didnt..Masten wont be an eagle. And Waterman has a problem with Cameron, Venables and then possibly Petruccelle if hes not traded.

If Venables didnt go down Waterman wouldnt be there now and we probably wouldnt of seen Cameron either.

Waterman and Cameron are two different kind of players. Hate him or not but once JK hangs the boots up you will be seeing Waterman every game for the year.

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Waterman and Cameron are two different kind of players. Hate him or not but once JK hangs the boots up you will be seeing Waterman every game for the year.

No we wont ..We will be seeing J. BRANDER.

Brander, O Allen and JD. Can even throw Williams in. J Waterman wont last long. He has too many flaws. He is no better than Tom Lee.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
No we wont ..We will be seeing J. BRANDER.

Brander, O Allen and JD. Can even throw Williams in. J Waterman wont last long. He has too many flaws. He is no better than Tom Lee.

You wouldn’t know talent if it was right in front of your eyes ..
Waterman is a tracking along very nicely..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Schofield Barrass Shep
Hurn Gov Jetta
Sheed Yeo Gaff
Rioli JD Cameron
Cripps JK Ryan

Naitanui Shuey Kelly

Allen Redden Hutch Venables

4e9c838836a06064866121bcbd21cd57.jpg

Schofield in your 2020 lineup as a volunteer player or?

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I wonder if the claims being floated in the media of us offering Kelly 5 million over 6 years are true? And if they are true does that mean we do actually have the money for him? Can you make an offer to somebody before you have the money set aside or do you make the offer and then try and find the money?

I see the only obstacle to getting Kelly is the cap space issue and i hope that reports that we have made an offer means we have solved that problem and found the money.

On another note, it is probably unfortunate for us that we are playing Geelong. If we dump them out in straight sets i think that they will get extra feral in the Kelly negotiations.

Almost every single wage offer is completely pulled out of the writers ass or leaked from a wishful player agent. Do you think any club will leak what they would actually pay for a player? If even half of these wage claims were true we would like 5 million over the salary cap.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha i can spot a bloke who doesnt know how to drop a footy on his boot correctly a mile away.. His kicking is woeful. Not AFL standard.

15 goals 5 behinds from 12 games this year ..
Also 2 g 1 b in a Finals game not too shabby hey ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My cousin is Schofields best mate from outside the club Schofield's MRS and my cousins MRS are best friends from School.

Schoie will be staying. He will get a 1 yr deal for sure.

Yeah, no s**t Schoey will be going around again. He’s integral to the side and would be on cheap coin.

Point stands that you claimed insider knowledge and said Schoey wasn’t getting another deal, yet another L for the mail man.

Chris Masten has already signed a two year deal with the Suns, before finals, but the Eagles still rate him so highly that he’s being selected in must win games ahead of players who bleed for the club and will be here next year.

* that would just burn you up if you hated him I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back