FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if she takes Baden, and even then it's not clear cut. Right now for me:

Harry/Baden: Harry wins. Baden has been good in helping Harry make the moves but it's Harry who's killed this game since swap.
Harry/Pia: Harry probably gets the 5 contenders plus Luke and David.
Harry/Luke: No idea. Honestly none. Luke probably but Harry is the only one who could beat him.

Pia/Baden: Tribal lines, Pia wins.
Pia/Luke: Luke wins.

Luke/Baden: Luke wins.

This is why I want a Harry/Luke FTC. Harry's the only one who can beat Luke, and Luke's the only one who can beat Harry, and they're the two best players in the ga,e.

Luke and Harry are the two most deserving winners out of the final 4 but even Pia and Baden would be more deserving winners than Kristie and Shane.

Luke absolutely bossed that.

Sending Pia back to camp and sitting back to let Abbey/Harry/Baden sort it out would have been the easy option even though it would probably have ended up with the same result.

But sending Baden back and then showing the Jury that he had to work some magic to get the result he wanted was brilliant. Absolute king.

The beauty of sending Baden back is he can now go back and say to Baden, i saved you so come with me. Its a very slim chance that Baden goes with Luke but Luke has to try everything to save himself if he doesn't win immunity. That move last night was next level Survivor genius. He played it 10 out of 10 correctly.
Bastards didnt play my tribal music though, hope its not the last we hear it!

So...
Luke - Abby
Pia - Abby
Harry - Pia
Abby - outsmarts Luke and votes Pia to tie.

Hahahaha yeah no chance that was gonna happen.
Even if that did happen, Harry would change his vote to Abbey on the revote to save himself from going home if it went to rocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke found that advantage so much earlier than we were shown

1. Why would he say something like, I have to use this at the right time, if he could only use it at one specific time?
2. Why would it say, you can use this until the final 5 instead of at the next tribal?

His epic win on Monday at the immunity challenge is so less dramatic if you knew he was safe regardless too.
good point on 1. Point 2 could be to do with when it was hidden (ie took a long time to find)

Even if that did happen, Harry would change his vote to Abbey on the revote to save himself ou lkfrom going home if it went to rocks.

Once it was a tied 2/2 Harry can't be voted for
Luke and Harry revote
Can only vote for pia or Abbey

Luke and Harry revote
Yep and if Pia and Abbey tie again it goes to rocks, Pia and Abbey can't get a rock, Luke is immune, so automatically goes to Harry. So he would have voted Abbey so as to avoid elimination

Luke and Harry revote
True, but my point is that in the situation where only Luke and Harry revote Harry would be stupid to not change his vote to Abbey because Luke has no reason to change (Harry on other hand risks too much voting Pia again because in the event of a 2nd tie I believe Pia and Abbey would become safe and remaining people draw rocks to see who goes home. Given Luke already had immunity that would mean Luke, Pia and Abbey would all be safe and Harry would be only one to draw rocks and therefore would be pointless - it would be him leaving.

Beat me to it!
Although I think after the second redo the two consult and have to settle on someone. At that point it would basically be Harry saying "Which one?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back