Malcolm Blight declares this is the ‘weakest’ he’s ever seen the Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Thornton Melon

Team Captain
Apr 2, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Geelong
You are sad you moron. I made a valid point.

>assesses his own point and finds it valid

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
The Crows looked pretty putrid in 2011. I remember a game at Kardinia Park (the last win in our run of 13-odd in a row to start the year), when I looked at their lineup and thought "OK... Thompson, Sloane's not terrible (I just remember him as a decent player back then, maybe I'm forgetful), perhaps they'll give that Dangerfield kid a run in there for a bit....Geez, that's one of the weakest midfields on paper that I've ever seen." I was expecting a 100 point win, ended up being 10 goals or so.

Related story: Adelaide finished second on the ladder the following year and gave us a frightful belting in Adelaide early in the season. Things can turn around quickly.

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Clearly the stress of coaching has got to Pyke
Haha Look out, we have new Kings of adelaide, Every thing is Rosie at Alberton and Port Adelaide now have bragging rights after their break out season finishing 10th, One spot ahead of the crows on the ladder.

It just goes to show how much of a loser culture port pretenders have.
At least win some sort of final before you start sinking the the boots in ya F..K..g loser. And by the way how long has it been since you're losers have won a final? 5 years geez, You'd never see the Crows go that long. So I suggest you worry about things down at scum.v.lle.

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
lol the 97 and 98 premeirship teams have gotta rate among the worst premiership teams ever, worst win lost record of any premiership side since the 60s when teams played less games, any half good premiership side would flog them by 30+
Must of been a brilliant effort as underdogs in 97 considering we were missing 2 all Australians and our best small forward.
You would have to be the most deluded, limited poster on this site.

Captain_Bender

Premiership Player
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Must of been a brilliant effort as underdogs in 97 considering we were missing 2 all Australians and our best small forward.
You would have to be the most deluded, limited poster on this site.
Yet had a 13-9 win loss record which some years isn't even good enough to make finals, textbook example of a weak side

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
You never broke s**t, They broke their selfs. Lowest the club's been but still a chance for finals with 2 rounds to go. Richmond were the comps laughing stock for years on end.
Do you need the words to the song?

Port 2004

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2012
Bellevue Heighta
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haha Look out, we have new Kings of adelaide, Every thing is Rosie at Alberton and Port Adelaide now have bragging rights after their break out season finishing 10th, One spot ahead of the crows on the ladder.

It just goes to show how much of a loser culture port pretenders have.
At least win some sort of final before you start sinking the the boots in ya F..K..g loser. And by the way how long has it been since you're losers have won a final? 5 years geez, You'd never see the Crows go that long. So I suggest you worry about things down at scum.v.lle.
Blow it out of your arse you mental midget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast

Thoughts? This is a fairly reasonable comment from Malcolm and the Adelaide Football Club has some major issues with it at present. It seems that there is a dlear issue with either performance or coaching. Adelaide has struggled for most seasons except 2012 and 2017. Along with Port's inconsistency it is clear there are some significant issues with football in Adelaide currently.
Pyke tried to "grab it by the throat" and change it. Guess what, that's not how you manage a successful footballing organisation in 2019.

Thornton Melon

Team Captain
Apr 2, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Geelong
I can say after living in SA for ten years, there is definitely a SA chip on the shoulder toward Victorians.

They spend their entire lives fretting and sweating over the dreaded and envied Victorians. Meanwhile, you could live your entire life in Melbourne and never once hear anyone even mention liddoo A’laide. Small town syndrome.

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
They spend their entire lives fretting and sweating over the dreaded and envied Victorians. Meanwhile, you could live your entire life in Melbourne and never once hear anyone even mention liddoo A’laide. Small town syndrome.
Lol .. and yet here you are

Remove this Banner Ad

Back