FTA-TV The Affair season 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Finished season 4. It's still good but really a soap opera for adults now which is pretty different from what season 1 was. Episode 9 confused me, was part 1 not real?

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Out = Cole, Luisa, Vikram (that one was obvious)

In = Sookie from True Blood as adult Joanie "returns to a climate-change ravaged Montauk to piece together the truth about what happened to her late mother " :oops:

https://tvline.com/2018/11/09/the-affair-anna-paquin-season-5-time-jump-joanie/

I can live with that; should be fascinating

I hope there is some Aussie content as well looking back at that Triple Premiership run of North Mebournes' ;)

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I wonder if this means that they'll be getting away from "the two perspectives of the same events" structure that made this show again. I certainly hope not

Out = Cole, Luisa, Vikram (that one was obvious)

In = Sookie from True Blood as adult Joanie "returns to a climate-change ravaged Montauk to piece together the truth about what happened to her late mother " :oops:

https://tvline.com/2018/11/09/the-affair-anna-paquin-season-5-time-jump-joanie/
Given the list of "featured" actors, it looks like there could be a focus on Helen and/or the kids. I hope the son gets as little airtime as possible because he was just annoying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Watched both episodes. Janelle's hair went from near bald to chest length in the time in took for Sierra to have Vikrum's kid. Is that a production error or 'different people's memories'.

Expected more of Sookie Stackhouse in the future, not 5-10 minutes per episode.

But that's probably building to something and maybe will lead to a Six Feet Under-type thing where we find out what happened to everybody's future!

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Episode 3 did a good job of making everyone really unlikable in Noah's half, whereas Helen comes off as a saint in her perspective right down to that cringey "cool mom" bit with the annoying kid :tearsofjoy:

How was the odd moment with Noah’s Ex? I couldn’t believe he went over there after 3 months of ghosting. I would have said yeh narrrr

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I'm still struggling to understand Joanie and her storyline.

This week we see her clean up Alison's old house, including throwing away anything of sentimental value but then she goes to visit Cole's grave (who isn't a Lockhart btw, when did that happen?).

Also, Whitney in that silky salmon pink dress :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I'm still struggling to understand Joanie and her storyline.

This week we see her clean up Alison's old house, including throwing away anything of sentimental value but then she goes to visit Cole's grave (who isn't a Lockhart btw, when did that happen?).

Also, Whitney in that silky salmon pink dress :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Maybe Joanie will get a whole episode to tell her tale?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back