FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno, I get both sides.

three other teams could get their plans in on time. Why couldn't they? The other teams had no obligation to let them do the terrace. It's a competition, and you play to win. With them having terraces, it decreases your chance of winning.

On the other hand, it's a dog act to deny it and could severely hamper someones potential winnings though when they've gone through the same thing.

I don't blame them for asking for the money.

Her crocodile tears annoyed me. If you don’t want to feel like an AH. Don’t behave like one. Hope the water proofing redo cost them $5001.

In a few months when its all finished i doubt anyone from the block will care what El'ise did, either will she.

As Blakey pointed out, fat, lazy, horrible Jason did the same to R&G and screwed everyone else along the way, never finished rooms, hardly won a challenge, was threatened by Scotty at one stage that he could get to boot, but on auction night he won the second highest ammount of money, over 300k. It's just a very high pressure game. I like looking at her legs.

In a few months when its all finished i doubt anyone from the block will care what El'ise did, either will she.

As Blakey pointed out, fat, lazy, horrible Jason did the same to R&G and screwed everyone else along the way, never finished rooms, hardly won a challenge, was threatened by Scotty at one stage that he could get to boot, but on auction night he won the second highest amount of money, over 300k. It's just a very high pressure game. I like looking at her legs.
Jason came second because he had the end house on the block (not because they did anything that great design wise) and the winners had the house on the other end, while the middle houses struggled. I think we'll see a similar result on this years Block. Apartments 1 & 5 to get the most money at auction due to location more than interior design. Let's face it, all the houses will be pretty similar in design quality by the end. They'll all have those terraces on the back too. So the location will the big factor here.

Jason came second because he had the end house on the block (not because they did anything that great design wise) and the winners had the house on the other end, while the middle houses struggled. I think we'll see a similar result on this years Block. Apartments 1 & 5 to get the most money at auction due to location more than interior design. Let's face it, all the houses will be pretty similar in design quality by the end. They'll all have those terraces on the back too. So the location will the big factor here.
Thats my point, all the drama along the way is irrelevant to the final outcome. Just like R&Gs pool, those two terraces were going to happen regardless. Not a hope in hell the producers who are relying on the best possible auction day outcome wouldn't allow them over some silly internal made up rule.,

Thats my point, all the drama along the way is irrelevant to the final outcome. Just like R&Gs pool, those two terraces were going to happen regardless. Not a hope in hell the producers who are relying on the best possible auction day outcome wouldn't allow them over some silly internal made up rule.,

But if there was no drama no one would watch it like House Rules

For mine, the fact the two couples who missed the deadline for the terraces now have to pay out of their own pocket is “punishment” enough. Elise and Matt looked rediculous claiming they had lost $20k so therefore they should pay up $20k for permission

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back