Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
ehhh. Not that bothered. Only one salient fact remains for me.
From now on, to all clubs, his papers are stamped. He's run the complete gamut of cheap tricks and dog acts.
2020 will not be happy season for the Tobester.

Why would a player from St Kilda or The Suns actually set out and target Greene for what he did to the Bont. That's just nonsense.

By the end of the weekend, everyone would have forgotten about the incident and moved on.

No one from the Western Bulldogs FC has made any public comment on the matter, they have sensibly chosen to move on from this incident, suggest you fans do the same.

Jun 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Why would a player from St Kilda or The Suns actually set out and target Greene for what he did to the Bont. That's just nonsense.
Long memories. Hes a perpetual user of these techniques. Gets away with a lot. A lot. Hes smart about it.
Im not crying for a bullldogs inspired vendetta, its gonna come anyways. Speak to any club player from any club and ask their opinion on Mr Greene.
99% wont be flattering. At all.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

The AFL protects players from suspension come finals time. Even if something were to be referred to the tribunal, they'd make sure he's safe.

That's exactly the same as what Bont did to Haynes, except Whitfield had the ball.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Some teams still play the game in the spirit it was meant to be played, hence the code.

Other clubs include GWS.
Dogs act as if it's the Giants fault they couldn't go toe to toe.

Bont back slammed a player and then roughed him up on the ground. Got a goung over in response and now his followers are crying.

This after going late and High on someone breaking his Larynx 3 weeks before.

You got shown up as soft and selfish by a club that has been accused of being soft and didn't like the home truths it brought up.

None of your blokes flew the flag or backed up your team mates.

Meanwhile the Giants did.

BernieBrown

Debutant
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Watch the clip and tell me that nothing was done to Josh Kelly.
Go on.
I’d like to see your true colours.
Well if you're gonna dish it out you should take it too. Do you reckon the doggies gave back as much as you gave them? Is anyone saying that in the press? Hopefully next time the Dogs give what they get with a bit of interest. I'll be disappointed if they don't.

BernieBrown

Debutant
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dogs act as if it's the Giants fault they couldn't go toe to toe.

Bont back slammed a player and then roughed him up on the ground. Got a goung over in response and now his followers are crying.

This after going late and High on someone breaking his Larynx 3 weeks before.

You got shown up as soft and selfish by a club that has been accused of being soft and didn't like the home truths it brought up.

None of your blokes flew the flag or backed up your team mates.

Meanwhile the Giants did.
You're right there. Next time I look forward to the doggies giving you the heat you gave us with a bit of interest. The whole footy world will love to see that.
While we wait, check the offence sheet of Bont and Greene.
And stop whingeing. Greene has been protected for years and got away with loads of stuff and hasn't tried to clean up. If he gets protected for all his poor conduct, fairer players should too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BernieBrown

Debutant
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That's exactly the same as what Bont did to Haynes, except Whitfield had the ball.
Not quite the same but if Dirty players like Greene only get fined, surely fairer players with better records like Bont should only get fined. Sounds fair to me.

BernieBrown

Debutant
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Given his record, I've got no doubt that he was doing something shifty but you can't hang him based on that vision. Innocent until vision that proves your claims comes to life.
I’m sure there will be a wait for as long as is necessary for the medical report for this one
Like Greene is hard done by? What dream world are you living in?

BernieBrown

Debutant
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How can anyone defend Greene with this incident??? A defenceless player is on the ground and he forcefully goes at the players face...the afl will have front on vision as well...he’s gone and rightly so. He will only get 3 weeks which means he misses the gf if gws make it...guilty of eye gouging deserves 6+..extremely dangerous act...

Toby Greene the footballer is an absolute star, arguably one of the game’s best players. Unfortunately, he will be remembered as one of modern footballs biggest snipers..he’s reputation will forever be tainted. Every time he looks to have moved on from his past, he reoffends.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You said it well.

BernieBrown

Debutant
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s footy. A contact sport that leads to physical confrontations at times.

If he hasn’t eye gouged then no I’ve got no issues. Not a great look but not worthy of missing weeks for.
may just one week given his record.

BernieBrown

Debutant
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are you suggesting Bont attempted to stop the treatment he was receiving from Greene at any time despite having his arms free. If your getting gouged your fighting back hard.

Surely our resident freeze frame biased Brisbane poster here can show us some photos!
Maybe Bont mistakenly thought the ump might see what the hell was going on and take some action. Hope he has learnt his lesson for next time and simply resorts to more tried and true methods of Justice. He has my permission to do so.

BernieBrown

Debutant
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
seriously nothing in it- roughs him up a bit- looks more like he's rubbing his forearm across Bonts shnoz and a little bit of a rubbing on the hair.
Dogs fans are as emotional as Bevo
We just totally hate GW$. It's a cultural thing. The same organisation that tried to merge us out of existence, funded them to get a couple of our young guns like Callan Ward while we were battling for success all for corporate financial reasons. They're a total fake in our eyes. Then on the other hand, they were the perfect opponent to meet in 2016 - the stars aligned. So we should be grateful really I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back