Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best songs are 41-80 anyways TBD RYM know jack squat and live in a van down by the river.
Spot on. It's only really reliable for jazz IMHO and even then it's a bit hit and miss.

Good for discovery purposes though.

No, it'd be like if we'd had FIFA World Cup round followed by Rugby World Cup round..
If there had been millions of songs associated with World Cups maybe. In which case, the quoted themes wouldn't really be a problem.

If there had been millions of songs associated with World Cups maybe. In which case, the quoted themes wouldn't really be a problem.

I'm more talking about the creativity of the theme rather than the options available. I have no issue acknowledging there's a ton of options, it's just super boring to do it right away again. It'll get old fast.

If EJW is that unhappy hosting he could just defer.

I'm more talking about the creativity of the theme rather than the options available. I have no issue acknowledging there's a ton of options, it's just super boring to do it right away again. It'll get old fast.

Because restrictive creative themes have been going really well. This is clearly a trend that won't last, but if last round is anything to go by, the consensus is it will produce some stellar playlists for the time being.

The themes aren't the same though?

Last one was 1-40. This one is 41-80.

Try to read the theme first before getting too annoyed mate.

The themes aren't the same though?

Last one was 1-40. This one is 41-80.

Try to read the theme first before getting too annoyed mate.
Holy s**t didn't even consider this point.

No, it'd be like if we'd had FIFA World Cup round followed by Rugby World Cup round..

Surely Lame-rock has a 41-80.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do these ratings even work?

I'm trying to rig a particular album onto the second page, but it's rated lower than some songs there and higher than others?

Is there no order to these rankings???

In if I ever bother to remember my details. Have been putting off logging in and catching up on ratings for a few years.

J_Chadwick, do you still use the site after you got deweighted for giving this a 5?

Hahaha amazing.
I'm in the same boat I just trawl weirdo's lists.

I'm trying to rig a particular album onto the second page, but it's rated lower than some songs there and higher than others?

Plugger is the system admin.

It's a balancing act between the quantity of ratings and how highly something is actually rated on average - one which they still haven't got completely right IMO. Think they might only update once a week too, unfortunately.

Select users from Australia and you'll have more success. Or nates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back