List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasnt Pagan's paddock all about clearing the I50 for Carey to be isolated one on one ?
Usually, but also used Crocker & Sholl at times too... including the 1998 grand final.

We might get to have some trade action if Jacobs ends up going to GWS if GWS ends up letting Tomlinson go as a free agent - they wouldn't want getting Sauce to dilute their compo for Tomlinson.

I think they only look at the variance in value if you have a nett numerucal loss. So if it’s out Dusty Martin and in David Mackay, there’s no compo because your nett movement is 0. If you lose 2 gain 1 then they look at compo.

I think they only look at the variance in value if you have a nett numerucal loss. So if it’s out Dusty Martin and in David Mackay, there’s no compo because your nett movement is 0. If you lose 2 gain 1 then they look at compo.
Yeah, I meant what you are getting at - I meant to have written:

... they wouldn't want getting Sauce as a free agent to dilute their compo for Tomlinson.

hence they would prefer to trade for Sauce (if they're after him).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sauce will be crying into his cornflakes this morning hearing that Toddy got another 3 years
I reckon Geelong might be is his only chance now

Why? Carlton and GWS have been his main suitors.

Why? Carlton and GWS have been his main suitors.

I don't reckon either of those teams are interested.
All the talk early on was a 2 year deal to GWS but that looks like it has gone cold
Then there was talk of a medical at Carlton who already have Kruezer, Phillips and Lobbe
Stanley getting dropped last week gives Sauce a small chance at the Cats
But I think everyone can see Sauce is cooked

I don't reckon either of those teams are interested.
All the talk early on was a 2 year deal to GWS but that looks like it has gone cold
Then there was talk of a medical at Carlton who already have Kruezer, Phillips and Lobbe
Stanley getting dropped last week gives Sauce a small chance at the Cats
But I think everyone can see Sauce is cooked

You don't think either team is interested, despite meeting with him, and having him do medicals?? When you say 'interest has gone cold', is it because you haven't heard any news from dodgy sources in what....a week? I know this might seem like a long time in amateur armchair commentator world, but the player trade period doesn't happen until October...

Relax.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back