Recommitted Todd Goldstein [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the solution for next year, assuming you pick up a ruck in the draft for the long-term.
Stanley for the next few years. Once big Esava has the tank and has built his body enough for regular ruck work he's our long term ruck in my book. He's probably 2-3 seasons from being ready for that. Basically the length of the contract we threw at Goldy matches that. Unless Sav starts slotting goals as a forward in the meantime which would mean we'd trade for a ruck instead

The only player linked to us that I actually wanted, not for 800k a year or w/e he was on but at a reasonable price for sure.

Stanley for the next few years. Once big Esava has the tank and has built his body enough for regular ruck work he's our long term ruck in my book. He's probably 2-3 seasons from being ready for that. Basically the length of the contract we threw at Goldy matches that. Unless Sav starts slotting goals as a forward in the meantime which would mean we'd trade for a ruck instead

So basically the same shitty ruck situation we have had over the past decade for the next few years at minimum, geez that sounds awesome!

So basically the same s**tty ruck situation we have had over the past decade for the next few years at minimum, geez that sounds awesome!
There’s surely a few decent mature rucks running around at the secondary levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a good player but is heading towards cooked. This could be a terrible contract to have on the books specially if he gets injuries.
Hasn't missed a game in two years which have been two of the best of his career. Richmond have Cotchin on the books for as long. if you wanted to see what cooked looks like, check out the decline in his stats.

He just came 3rd in our B&F and still one of the best rucks in the comp. Cats offering 4 years shows how cooked he is.
Hats off to him for his career but he looks the type with all those miles he will just decline quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back