2nds 2019 Finals - GF vs the Palindromes (sadly not the Little Teds)

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bill and Fog in the forward line could
be solid one.

Imagine us all watching that next year.
Even if they were just a serviceable duo & we continue to putter along in middle pack limbo land the pitchforks would be out.

MrPlow

Club Legend
Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Im more excited about the SANFL team than I have been for the AFL all year

Are you saying there’s some sort of correlation between your team winning games and you getting excited?

I don’t buy it. Please sir, take this free membership scarf. That shall excite you...

But yes! Im as excited for the club as I have been in years

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Wonder how D McRae of Glenelg South explains the fact that we have lost the last two SANFL Grand Finals we have played in. The Monopoly Times' editorial staff really are a bunch of flogs for allowing such crap to be published with pictures.

Someone should tell D McRae that Port Adelaide is a traditional SANFL Football Club. We have been part of the competition since 1870. We do not play as the Power in the SANFL we play as the Port Magpies in our traditional colours and guernsey.

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Even if they were just a serviceable duo & we continue to putter along in middle pack limbo land the pitchforks would be out.

I reckon the club knows they will have a backlash regardless of what some people think of Bill - kept Ken but lost Billy sentiment.

Pitchforks will be out in round 1 regardless.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I reckon the club knows they will have a backlash regardless of what some people think of Bill - kept Ken but lost Billy sentiment.

Pitchforks will be out in round 1 regardless.
Well according to Rucci (eek) Bill has a contract offer from us in front of him but others are coming in, Adelaide obviously & I'd hunch Freo.

I’m thinking Curran is going to be ground to a pulp if Glenelg make the GF.
No. 22 for all those who like to play along
Ummm? pretty sure he's number 5.
l2JejgIiguYTYV4o8.gif

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Maybe I am being just a tad cynical but I do wonder if Wild Billy being cleared to play by a corrupt snafl run tribunal may have had something to do with the fruit tingle's apparent interest in him. :think:

That aside, I have seen footage of his `transgression' numerous times, and there is no way he should have received any more than a fine in the first place.

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
As happy as I am to see Billy get a shot in the Grand final, I'm still worried that the SANFl will continue to disadvantage us when they can, and they'll still be eager to prevent us from winning the GF.
I've still got a bad feeling about this, we may have half won the trial, but we haven't won the game yet, don't drop any suspicions on the SANFL just yet. They still have a huge chance to * us over again. We have to be strong and push above the weight they will put on our shoulders.
Let's win the ******* premiership!

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
I'm still worried that the SANFl will continue to disadvantage us when they can, and they'll still be eager to prevent us from winning the GF.
It's been going on forever and there's nothing we can do about it. Yeah it's wrong but you know what, it says more about
them than it does about us. The crows might spank the bays and AO is packed on GF day.
A massive FU to the sanfl coz deep down I don't think there's any love lost by the crows to the sanfl.
Blind freddy can see how bent the umpiring has been to them as well.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Maybe I am being just a tad cynical but I do wonder if Wild Billy being cleared to play by a corrupt snafl run tribunal may have had something to do with the fruit tingle's apparent interest in him. :think:

That aside, I have seen footage of his `transgression' numerous times, and there is no way he should have received any more than a fine in the first place.
You could be onto something?.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wonder how D McRae of Glenelg South explains the fact that we have lost the last two SANFL Grand Finals we have played in. The Monopoly Times' editorial staff really are a bunch of flogs for allowing such crap to be published with pictures.

Someone should tell D McRae that Port Adelaide is a traditional SANFL Football Club. We have been part of the competition since 1870. We do not play as the Power in the SANFL we play as the Port Magpies in our traditional colours and guernsey.
Exactly, it gives me the shits when they compare our inclusion to that of the Ravens.

Not the same!!!

Back