Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This $5 fee is just a gouge. GAGF
Biggest ******* scam. It's a joke.

$5 from each person who registers across 4 clubs. That's a lot of cash for nothing.

You'd think they would upgrade their servers with all this free cash so the system doesn't crash every time finals rolls around.

Can't believe you campaigners are losing your s**t over the $5 registration fee I'm more worried about paying 844 bucks for 2 tickets

Gonna have to live on maggi noodles for 6 months if we make it

its not a registration fee. Its a "how much can I gouge out these campaigners" fee.

its not $5 for me - I get the tickets for my family so its $20 for absolutely nothing.

Can't believe you campaigners are losing your s**t over the $5 registration fee I'm more worried about paying 844 bucks for 2 tickets

I’ve got ******* 5 tickets coming out of mine if we get in.

For those of you who aren’t P1 or even P2, in 2017 I was P3 and got a ticket so you just never know.

Thankfully this year I already have a GF ticket through pure luck. Can’t attend the prelim so hoping the one final I get to, the Tigers are in it

im glad my wife decided she would stay home with the 7 year old, saved me hundreds, and my brother gets to go (who can pay for his own ticket, and will also owe me big time so I expect free alcohol all afternoon!)

but still, consider 4 clubs, potentially 50,000 from each club registering for a ticket, that is a million dollars.

Biggest ******* scam. It's a joke.

$5 from each person who registers across 4 clubs. That's a lot of cash for nothing.

You'd think they would upgrade their servers with all this free cash so the system doesn't crash every time finals rolls around.
Their servers would be cloud based too, so it only scales up (or *ing should) to what is required when the load goes up. Means they don't need to invest cash upfront and carry that cost all the time. Lots of the $5 fee from 4 clubs worth of supporters would be pure, delicious, profit for these fkers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back