Preview Changes vs Cats in the Semi Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously Nic will be able to judge his weight proportional to his opponent to ensure sensible duty of care.

This has been Nic's homework all week.

I have seen his whiteboard - one list of players he can 'full' tackle, another list of 'moderate' tackles and then there is a 'touch only' list.

List has been passed to AFL tribunal for approval. Toby Green has been advising too.

Last edited:

Some sort of diabolical plot to keep our players in the air longer? I haven't read the whole thread, but is that the route the team took to Melbourne? Surely not!!! What happened to a charter flight? Spooky Scot didn't approve of it?
We were in the air for four and a half hours, when the trip typically takes three and a half, its like we flew to Brisbane FFS. 😫 but I'm sure there was a reason for it, like wind direction, clouds and the like.

well what is worse? beating the cats in 2 grand finals in the 90s or knocking them out in straight sets after they won the minor premiership?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were in the air for four and a half hours, when the trip typically takes three and a half, its like we flew to Brisbane FFS. 😫 but I'm sure there was a reason for it, like wind direction, clouds and the like.
If it's a charter flight that flies lower, then I think it would be expected to take longer ?

His siblings are
  • Ryger
  • Jaydy
  • Jarna
I wish I was kidding.

I had to look that up for myself... WOW 😲
The only ‘normal’ name there is Jarna. Their parents names are David and Kerry yet they name their children that? I also note that his father David is a biomechanist and founder of XBlades (Football Boots) so they can’t use the poor bogan excuse... Just bizarre :oops:

I had to look that up for myself... WOW 😲
The only ‘normal’ name there is Jarna. Their parents names are David and Kerry yet they name their children that? I also note that his father David is a biomechanist and founder of XBlades (Football Boots) so they can’t use the poor bogan excuse... Just bizarre :oops:
Roaming Brian episode with David was mildly funny. B.T asked him about the boots, then slipped in a "why didn't you put a patent on such a good idea"
Myers SNR responded "wait, what? Bullshit I didn't"

I dont care if Richmond flog us by ten goals next week, I just want to win this week, the cats fans on Bigfooty have been feral all year, to knock them out in straight sets would be something to behold.
Understated post this. Geelong fans have proved to be the biggest w***ers on BF by some margin. It would be a community service for us to send them packing on their own deck. Even better if Kelly is best on in a losing dide.

Understated post this. Geelong fans have proved to be the biggest w***ers on BF by some margin. It would be a community service for us to send them packing on their own deck. Even better if Kelly is best on in a losing dide.

If we could knock off both Geelong and Richmond then BF should be fairly peaceful in the offseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back