Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving our situation aside for a moment which i know isnt good either.But The crows would have had in less than 30 years 9 full time coaches and 3 caretaker coaches. Thats a coach every 3 years on average no wonder they havent won a flag in over 20 years. That instability is harmfull and is similar to unorganised also ran clubs of years gone by like the old richmond,st.kilda, melbourne and glenelg in the sanfl

We all know we'll finish 7th or 8th next year, Kane Cornes will write about the Hinkley haters, KT will be all 'get behind the boys as we attack the finals series', and once we lose the finals series, Ken will be all "I'm glad to have been extended to 2021 and looking forward to improving again next year".

Kane gulps down the “4th-youngest list” kool-aid, which would have us believe it was Kai Pudney, Riley Grundy, Sam Hayes and Tobin Cox playing 20 games each this year instead of Sam Gray, Justin Westhoff, Pat Ryder and Camdyn McKenzie.

Don Pyke is a walking, talking robot but he's also a decent coach.
Pyke would be perfect instead of Voss.

Leave Hinkey to do the relationship stuff Pyke is incapable of and Pyke to do the gameplan stuff Hinkley and Voss are incapable of.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their issues are with the age of their playing list and with Brett Burton being the world's biggest flog. Sacking Pyke won't help them like sacking Hinkley would help us.

Bingo.

I don't get why people are applauding the Crows for being ruthless when we can't. This is an appalling scapegoating of the wrong person. Adelaide is a total ******* mess and I don't want my club looking, acting or being anything like them. They've missed the problem by a looooooonnnnggg way.

And he makes robots too.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back