Traded Paddy Ryder [traded to St Kilda with Dougal Howard]

Remove this Banner Ad

dumdum

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
now that Goldy has re-signed with North, an he'll be what 33 or 34 by the time he'll retire, i kinda cant see why the Dons shouldnt entertain the idea of getting Ryder back at his age.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Whately reckons it’s down to us or the Saints only. He believes the Saints have a bigger offer on the table but he would prefer Essendon if we can meet him half way on the price difference

cAsEy_18

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 13, 2007
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Yankees, Chelseas, YCW.
I'd tell him we'll match Saints offer, get him to announce he's then nominating us, then refuse to trade for him - hopefully Saints pick up another ruckman in the meantime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd tell him we'll match Saints offer, get him to announce he's then nominating us, then refuse to trade for him - hopefully Saints pick up another ruckman in the meantime.

Yeah, and if you really wanted to get back at him you could inject him with some mystery drugs and cost him a year of his career. That'd show him.

dumdum

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Imo if Ryder wants to go back to Essendon then his wife should support that decision. Club staff who were involved with the saga are no longer there it's a different club to the one when Ryder left.
true, but some dont get over it that easily like his wife may not. Paddy seems like he has . question is, has his wife move past it ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back