Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a story that Hardie & Hagdorn have both mentioned this week, saying that a certain high profile player at Dockers has pi55ed off the player group & that Freo are considering trading the player out. Hagdorn was reluctant to go into specifics (on personal grounds), but said that he wanted to break it if it develops into a trade story. Does anyone know anything?
(& yes i know - its a crumpet / Hardie story so may well be BS, but they've been pretty strong on it)
Taylor can delete this if she wants but given people are going to ask a million questions until we get there anyway and she's not breaking my confidence, the rumor is that Blakely slept with Langdons ex 3 weeks after they broke up and the team was not happy about it.

I heard this rumour three weeks ago.

I am not saying its true or not, but that is the story

Same thing that it had to do with the team when Carey did a worse version of the same thing.

Clubs are like family and the group wouldnt be too happy if it were actually true
Carey slept with his best mates wife. Blakely started a relationship with a team mates. ex. I fail to see the similarity.

They broke up
To be honest, I'm more towards your side if anything. They broke up, no one has possession over anyone BUT the correct way to go about it would be asking Langdon if it was ok, which, by the sounds of it, he didnt, and it wasnt

It's a dog act mate. Don't do that to your mates. Footy clubs are like family. Connor has skipper training to surf and now slept with a mates ex.....seems like an interesting person to put it very nicely
It isn't a dog act mate. It was two free adults who fancied each other and they got together. Ed doesn't own her because he dated her in the past. Nathan Lyon is dating M Marsh's ex.

To be honest, I'm more towards your side if anything. They broke up, no one has possession over anyone BUT the correct way to go about it would be asking Langdon if it was ok, which, by the sounds of it, he didnt, and it wasnt
He didn't need approval. At a stretch he could have told him I am going to ask her out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this only happened a few weeks ago, surely that has no bearing on Langdon's decision to leave - that was a given some time ago. If true, I'd suggest Connor leave the grass cutting to Sandi.

There's no right or wrong here and the potential fallout will only be determined by how it is viewed through the social fabric and interpersonal dynamic within the playing group. Personally, I think it's a bit provocative, but essentially ok, as she is definitely not owned by Langdon and as apuchar said, they are both adults who are free to pick and choose who they sleep with.

My only issue is the decision making skills on Blakely's part...I wish they'd improve a little.

Confirmed on not, it has been on 6PR. Let's hope for Connor's sake that Predominantly Penis doesn't hear about it or he will have to listen to us and take action.

It isn't a dog act mate. It was two free adults who fancied each other and they got together. Ed doesn't own her because he dated her in the past. Nathan Lyon is dating M Marsh's ex.
Geez, if you think sleeping with your mates ex, just 3 weeks after breaking up is fine, then that's seriously messed up bro. Never do that to a mate. Seems like the players agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back