Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vot? its price dependent not winning dependent.....

No price is irrelevant when you say she is a moral at 4 weeks but not at 5 weeks - the price is the same in both circumstances. That's what you don't understand (which concerns me when you claim you paid your house off this way). The only way your statements can be consistent is if there is a huge cliff drop between fitness at 4-5 weeks between runs. Leifsy's data suggest this is much more likely to be at the 5-6 week range.

given it's starting to trend downward at that point it's significant, different things come into play i would suggest.

Statistically significant maybe - economically significant I'd say probably not - certainly not strong enough to support Heathsy's laughable conclusion - 4 weeks off - ZOMG SHE IS A MORAL!!!! - 5 weeks off - ZOMG SHE WILL BE SO UNFIT NOW!!! WHAT IS THE TRAINER DOING!!!

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Statistically significant maybe - economically significant I'd say probably not - certainly not strong enough to support Heathsy's laughable conclusion - 4 weeks off - ZOMG SHE IS A MORAL!!!! - 5 weeks off - ZOMG SHE WILL BE SO UNFIT NOW!!! WHAT IS THE TRAINER DOING!!!

i'm also with heath that there is a significant difference between old mate training and 35 day break and say Gai waterhouse doing the same.

i'm also with heath that there is a significant difference between old mate training and 35 day break and say Gai waterhouse doing the same.

??? How's that 'with heath' - he declared he was against this horse for this mythical reason. Geez you could twist the truth at times Liefzy boy

"there are exceptions for sure. I actually think its trainer dependent. "

that bit

JESUS CHRIST MATE - did you not see the comments that started all this discussion 2 days ago - FML

The Danehill is horrible. A few of the noms have also nominated for the 1400m 3yo race. Not happy Yourdeel has moved to that stable. I dropped Tenley like a hot spud after its last start but woudn't be surprised if it won this.
I bet all those who backed Waging War last start and want to follow up would not be happy that hes in a non winnable race.... I dont like that MJ has had a long break between runs so i will just be barracking for her and watching. Interesting to see how Gallo Chop goes after its trials.
Races seem to really open at Flem at first look.. and i love it!
as for AQ... how on earth are horses like Invincebella and Champagne Cuddles rated higher than a last start 5 lengths group 1 WFA winner... Keep underestimating WA racing snobs it makes better odds for me every single time! (not AQ shes too hyped up to back!)

For blind Liefzy before he tries on more of his spin - is this the first time we will admit he is wrong? #unlikely

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Considering it’s Mathematically impossible to calculate A&b the correct answer to the poll is C

Considering it’s Mathematically impossible to calculate A&b the correct answer to the poll is C

To be fair Bally has butchered a perfectly good poll

umm after about 10 pages of baiting... can you please point out where i said i didnt think she would win.....
i feel so sorry for the poor punting board who had to read all this crap!

Have quoted it two posts up - people can go back where you refuted my blatantly obvious evidence that she has done this exact thing before with your crazy theories.

Back