Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not confirmed but I've now heard it from 3 entirely different sources, Taylor, a different group of people and Hackdorn.

Doesnt look good tbh

But that's how rumours work. Someone tells 10 people, each of them tell 10, and pretty soon people who've heard the rumour are getting told again. EDIT and because they've heard it again they feel it's more belivable and tell even more people.

Look at how quickly the Collinwood betting rumour blew up, yet the Pies are into a prelim instead of being banned and missing half of their players

According to the gospel of st mike?. I have at great deal of integrity just not outdated attitudes towards equality in relationships.
I'm not up on my bro code, but I don't think the issue is the relationship between either of the guys and her, it's entirely about the expectations in the relationship between the two guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not up on my bro code, but I don't think the issue is the relationship between either of the guys and her, it's entirely about the expectations in the relationship between the two guys.
Someone will be with me as long as they want to be. When they no longer want to be, they are free go. If they then start dating a friend after that, it is their business. If I am hurt by the separation then that is for me to deal with. The other person is not responsible for my happiness.

Nothin moralistic here - thing is, whether we think our actions don't or won't affect others (eg even the club), most times they do. Perhaps the thinking is it doesn't matter.
They, do, it does, we all stuff/up, but hopefully learn and become better people (and club) for it.

move along folks otherwise we extend the ripple of negative effect. (ah crap I'm lecturing again ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back