List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So Weidemann stays in the twos all year? What’s King done that Weidemann hasn’t done?
Where weid played would depend entirely on form, if he played like he did this year he’s in the 2’s having a developing KPF at the club has no barring on that, if your good enough you play

Apparently done a bone in his foot.

All scuttlebutt most likely. But I was curious as to why they’d ship him off. Especially being a legacy.
Hes played 101 games so father/son has triggered. So they can ship him off now and pick up his giraffe of a son in 20 years. His dad was 191cm, he is 201, so his son should check in about 211.

Where weid played would depend entirely on form, if he played like he did this year he’s in the 2’s having a developing KPF at the club has no barring on that, if your good enough you play
We’ve got Weidemann plus Petty to support TMac. I just don’t think another large KPF is critical right now, we need to address some more key issues present starting with the midfield and backline. You’d be surprised how good our forward would be with another pressure player up there, a really good defensive small forward that can crumb.

King? Can’t see it mate.

We’ve got Weidemann plus Petty to support TMac. I just don’t think another large KPF is critical right now, we need to address some more key issues present starting with the midfield and backline. You’d be surprised how good our forward would be with another pressure player up there, a really good defensive small forward that can crumb.

King? Can’t see it mate.
Fair enough I just totally disagree, tmac doesn’t need support he should be the support ie a good number 2, hopefully weid takes a step in year 5, no more excuses for either of them.

It’s going to take a hell of a lot more than a pressure forward to turn last years forward line debacle around but playing our best forward back where he belongs at the end of last year was a positive if belated start

Is there any truth to the rumour that Frost is leaving? Would be a bad loss, he is basically a general down there, especially when May rocks up to first day of preseason with a good old Victor Bravo in his hand (and more than a few in his guts)!

Is there any truth to the rumour that Frost is leaving? Would be a bad loss, he is basically a general down there, especially when May rocks up to first day of preseason with a good old Victor Bravo in his hand (and more than a few in his guts)!
He may be a bad loss but atleast we still have Goodwin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a general, a foot soldier and a princess. That's why he's so valuable to the side. Versatility.

So Frost plays all 22 games yet low ball him after 1 of the worst injury hit years yet some how can offer an injury prone Elliot a 2 year deal worth alot more than the Pies. Like id love Elliot but * me this club is whack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back