Toast Shaun Burgoyne 200 games...and more to come in 2020!

BlackHawk72

Team Captain
Aug 1, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Silks younger son Percy blitzed the school record for the 100m sprint previously owned by older brother Ky.
This comes after i mentioned in another thread that last week Ky won his club b&f and league goalkicking. Who knows how they'll turn out, but a bit of talent and speed there from the old man.

Has Percy and Ky nominated Hawthorn yet? never too early.

VernonSpots

Senior List
Jan 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If the kids are high chance to be top drfat picks, need to the the offer for Silk. Cant afford the risk of him heading to GC and coaching the club post playing, and then having his kids nominate GC as an academy player.

If the kids are high chance to be top drfat picks, need to the the offer for Silk. Cant afford the risk of him heading to GC and coaching the club post playing, and then having his kids nominate GC as an academy player.
this has given me a new fear: BurgersToGCaphobia

Has Percy and Ky nominated Hawthorn yet? never too early.

Another (selfish) reason for Burgers to not move to Qld.
We don't want his kids falling in love with Brissie or GC while they are young and impressionable.
We want them to be diehard HFC fanatics for when draft time comes around.

hfc70

Premiership Player
Mar 9, 2007
Somewhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Burgs, please don’t end your illustrious career at the Suns. Someone of your football brilliance doesn’t deserve it.

No disrespect to the Suns but you will be playing consistently losing football , in an area known not to fully support AFL.

Stay.

Well we have pi**ed away the father sons now.

fu** this s**t

Gil right now:

See the source image

Awesome news! I do feel bad for the woman sitting next to me on the train who I startled when I fist pumped celebrating the news. I'm absolutely ecstatic!!!

Back