News Willie Rioli Provisionally Suspended

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad for the kid if so. SEN the only place reporting it that I can find. If it had to happen, would have much preferred it after they'd beaten the Tigas (assuming they beat the Cats as I think they will).
SEN were very reluctant to go with the club/player on air despite “multiple sources” naming Rioli and only did so after this article:

JUST IN: Big story brewing in WA.
The Herald Sun can reveal an irregularity over an ASADA drugs test involving forward Willie Rioli.
He has been withdrawn from tomorrow night's MCG clash against Geelong.
MORE TO COME.

so if*** hypothetically it was found that it was from last year. can WC be stripped of the Flag ?

Andrew Dillon (AFL legal integrity unit), provisional suspension for a detected “urine substitution”. Looking at a four year ban if found guilty.

There I’m shocked to be sitting here.

I thought only Collingwood could contrive such dramas not an all powerful club like the Eagles.

Well there you go.

(I’ll say it again, if the true numbers of players being drug samplers or takers was ever known would be startling.)

Sounds like he tried to substitute the test with someone else's urine. He's gone.

In better news for him, testers have advised that he's pregnant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he’s done any tampering surely they’ll throw the book at him

4 years max penalty.

Unfortunate for the Eagles. He is a genuine gun. Not sure how they make the big dance now on the back of such significant news.

JUST IN: Big story brewing in WA.
The Herald Sun can reveal an irregularity over an ASADA drugs test involving forward Willie Rioli.
He has been withdrawn from tomorrow night's MCG clash against Geelong.
MORE TO COME.

so if*** hypothetically it was found that it was from last year. can WC be stripped of the Flag ?
AFL would sweep it under the rug, like Carlton 95

There I’m shocked to be sitting here.

I thought only Collingwood could contrive such dramas not an all powerful club like the Eagles.

Well there you go.

(I’ll say it again, if the true numbers of players being drug samplers or takers was ever known would be startling.)

The Collingwood players didn’t know they had illegal substances in their systems.

Rioli must have otherwise why the pi55switch

They're talking about it on SEN with Derm and Bob.
The testers actually watch you give a sample - the mind boggles how he's tampered with it.
If the circumstances come out, they will certainly be interesting.

Stories go that cyclists have avoided positives by using a catheter to "introduce" clean urine into their system. That's right, exactly what you are thinking.:oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back