2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting one. I’ve always been a fan and media always said that tactically he was really good. But not sure I’m so keen now given that the crows’ culture seems to have become an absolute mess on his watch.

My thoughts exactly. If he had anything at all to do with appointing Tex Walker as captain of Adelaide, then he can sit along side JLo or whoever we choose as head coach but I don’t want him running the show!

An interesting one. I’ve always been a fan and media always said that tactically he was really good. But not sure I’m so keen now given that the crows’ culture seems to have become an absolute mess on his watch.
If his tactical nous is as good as what is portrayed in the media, I'd be willing to consider him as a senior assistant to someone like Jlo

My thoughts exactly. If he had anything at all to do with appointing Tex Walker as captain of Adelaide, then he can sit along side JLo or whoever we choose as head coach but I don’t want him running the show!

Think it was Phil Walsh that identified Taylor Walker as the leader.

Looking from the outside, I always thought there would come a point where the intensity of feeling between the players that bonded them together after the loss of their coach in such unimaginable tragic circumstances in the middle of 2015 would eventually take its toll over a period of time when little things began to chip away at the relationships between players.

When we hear about how things imploded after the 2018 pre-season camp, I think of it in the context of what they'd already been through.

I think its one of the more remarkable things that they reach a Grand Final in 2017.

But Tex was the AFLPA captain of the year (twice), and they never get that wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see how the West put a positive spin on this
“Brave Eagle set to fight against ridiculous ASADA sanction.”
‘What Nic Nat texted Willie after the news broke.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back