Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any way Ryder could reconcile within himself a way to come back given the concerns he had as a reason for leaving. Would be a very odd turnaround of morals.

There was no ill will between him and the players if that's what you mean. Pretty sure it's the supporters that held all that anger.

(see Milanista28)

There was no ill will between him and the players if that's what you mean. Pretty sure it's the supporters that held all that anger.

(see Milanista28)
Yeah, I wouldn't have the slightest clue on what anyone (player or official) internally thinks about him so I have zero opinion on that side. Most just pondering it from his side given the reason he gave for leaving were pretty strong and based off much more than just a want of wanting to be somewhere else, or money or anything that's normally associated with moving clubs.

Not that big, from memory they signed before the TPP went up and their contracts were (apparently) written to exclude the % increase.

Wouldn't think we have a single player on $1m/yr except for maybe Daniher.
We Paid them overs coming back from the year off to make sure they didn’t leave. Heppell on heaps as well

We Paid them overs coming back from the year off to make sure they didn’t leave. Heppell on heaps as well

Overs pre-TPP increase, but if it didn't incur the increase I'd say Hurley on around $800k isn't obscene, which is around the number I've always thought it was.

If anything it's guys like Zaharakis that would be on decent coin but aren't really Top 5/10 players that are a problem for us.

(see Milanista28)

I don't hate him per se, hated how he left for sure.

Getting him is backwards because we still need to find a player who can hopefully become a vice Draper, rather try get that player now instead of Ryder or Jacobs.

Belly can be 1st ruck next year until Draper can get back. Darcy Cameron could be the guy

I don't hate him per se, hated how he left for sure.

Getting him is backwards because we still need to find a player who can hopefully become a vice Draper, rather try get that player now instead of Ryder or Jacobs.

Belly can be 1st ruck next year until Draper can get back. Darcy Cameron could be the guy

I don't think we would be bothering if Draper wasn't injured. I think everyone knows he's just a stop gap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No to Ryder thanks.

Darcy Cameron, Scott Jones, Archie Smith, Ryan Abbott/Zac Smith are all cheaper options salary wise and would cost us less to acquire. All suitable as 3rd rucks when Draper comes back too.

None of them leave a feral taste in my mouth either when i say their name

I am told confidently that Joe & Hurley will leave us.

We have a jumper to give Langdon and a jumper for a non mentioned target.
Caps tight and Francis will be leaving a bit behind

I don't see why we don't move Hooker on too.

I get the feels Draper will be our key player 21 onwards.
I heard the same thing about me winning powerball tonight

I wonder if we have the same source...

It's kind of funny, all of this discussion about inside mids.

Dont get me wrong, it's a painfully clear need.

But there is virtually nothing to suggest the "brains trust" thinks it is necessary.

We're lining up round 1 2020 with the midfield that took on WCE and maybe Smith.

Get excited!

Not that big, from memory they signed before the TPP went up and their contracts were (apparently) written to exclude the % increase.

Wouldn't think we have a single player on $1m/yr except for maybe Daniher.

Daniher contract was 2 Mil over 3 years. That’s what it was reported at least.

Someone earlier said 900k a year....Unless I am wrong I don’t think this is the case

It's kind of funny, all of this discussion about inside mids.

Dont get me wrong, it's a painfully clear need.

But there is virtually nothing to suggest the "brains trust" thinks it is necessary.

We're lining up round 1 2020 with the midfield that took on WCE and maybe Smith.

Get excited!

Here’s to Daniher staying and no injuries!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back