2019/20 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone receive their Victory pack yet? I saw it last night and didn't investigate further than the FRIDGE MAGNET IS STILL HERE!!!

P.S. This is our new home kit. No from last years aside from the the A League badge, I think.

VIKHOMEJRSMHAL.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Marco (Kurz) has spoken to me about the style he wants to play, which as an attacking full-back, is something that excites me.”

tenor.gif

Am genuinely pumped for this season, we might concede 3 or 4 a game but god damn we're a chance to score 6 or so.

I'd decided that I wasn't renewing my membership this year. The A-League is going backwards, Docklands sucks, didn't go to many games, I think our fixture sucks.

Now the campaigners have gone and reeled me back in!!

I'd decided that I wasn't renewing my membership this year. The A-League is going backwards, Docklands sucks, didn't go to many games, I think our fixture sucks.

Now the campaigners have gone and reeled me back in!!

Haha sucked in.

This squad is better than last year. Last year's team was top heavy. Lot more depth this year.

Still have another Visa spot and Kurz wants a defensive mid. This means he's committed to Hoogland at CB next to Deng and Donachie goes to the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back