News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL supposedly informed yesterday. You have to provisionally ban him. You can’t have a bloke under ASADA investigation running around in finals.

It hurts, it’s absolutely s**thouse, but the chance of this being some grave error seems minuscule.

Due process and all, but if it came out that Patrick Dangerfield had an investigation going over his head while we’re prepping to play Geelong, we’d all be ropable if he were still out there.
Yep I agree. The AFL has to pre-empt the outcome of this "investigation" or risk a huge backlash in the event he stars in a grand final. To me its all about the result of a B sample. If it shows illicit drugs then that is a strike and he probably deserves to miss a final for being an idiot and for trying to dodge the test. If its performance enhancing then its good night career.

Tell you what, this just keeps taking twist after twist.

What the fu** do you substitute in your drug test for urine, aside from someone else’s urine?

I’m gutted, sure, but now I’m also just fascinated by this.

It's like an onion article. If it turns out to be apple juice..

This is shocking. What awful timing, the whole premiership campaign can be derailed now. Ryan and Jetta are probably devastated as they appear to be good mates with him.

This is pretty much the end of his career. It will take months to sort out and the ASADA suspensions are lengthy on top of that.
ASADA suspensions take into account time provisionally suspended. Effectively his penalty is already being served.

Lol. If every bloke on the gear tainted a premiership, they’d just stop giving them out.

ffs - he didnt taint 2018. Dont start that bs

Not my opinion....just the opinion of every ******* on Fox Footy, Victoria papers, on BF and wearing Purple.

It’s how it works.

Yep I agree. The AFL has to pre-empt the outcome of this "investigation" or risk a huge backlash in the event he stars in a grand final. To me its all about the result of a B sample. If it shows illicit drugs then that is a strike and he probably deserves to miss a final for being an idiot and for trying to dodge the test. If its performance enhancing then its good night career.
There won't be a B Sample in this case

All I can think of is his got his test, went into the bathroom and scooped up some toilet water and thought that all they are testing for is drugs so if it comes up negative then they’ll be none the wiser?

But the tests are observed, at least in all the ASADA stuff I’m aware of. As in, an ASADA agent is present. He couldn’t ever do something as blatant as that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willie needs to quickly replace all his cups in his house with test cups.

It was an honest mixup he handed over his OJ instead of his piss.

How can this be? Asada person watches the urine out of ur dck. It's also random, so you wouldn't know to carry a fake dck.

Going to be very hard to sanction him, might even be asada incompentence ...

Only if the allegations are proven true.

We've had one drug saga in the club's history already and its dogged our path ever since. If he's found guilty we have to rip his contract up if we want to maintain any integrity we've built up since that time.
Enough of the knee jerk reactions FFS.

If he's found guilty, he'll cop his whack.
Collingwood didn't sack Stephenson and GWS didn't sack Whitfield for avoiding a drug test.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back