Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Lloyd

Premiership Player
Apr 27, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
If it's for an energy drink, then I hope he doesn't get something ridiculous like 2 or 4 years. Hell even if it's a line of coke. Punish him, but don't be excessive about it.

If he took a PED and intended to cheat, then come down on him hard then

Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
If it's for an energy drink, then I hope he doesn't get something ridiculous like 2 or 4 years. Hell even if it's a line of coke. Punish him, but don't be excessive about it.

If he took a PED and intended to cheat, then come down on him hard then
My guess is it would be what you described. Some blow or just some wrong energy drink or whatever that prob did nothing for him but he'll still cop it because the inflexibility of their punishments to being anything rational.

IggypopsTshirt

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Had a look around twitter to check out this Rioli hullabaloo and my jimmies were immediately rustled by this.

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Essendon a late call up to play tomorrow in place of West Coast haha?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And this past week I've been thinking we were crap when we were actually playing against roided up to the eyeballs drug cheats juicing out of their brains. :thumbsdown:

It’s clearly absolutely moronic by Rioli but if this isn’t another great example of how the AFL needs to **** ASADA off I don’t know what is.

He probably had a bump of coke or a joint and got spooked when he saw the testers coming. Something that should really only cost him a 10-12 week ban and a great big fine is going to take multiple years to resolve and could kill his career.

AFL gotta get that government money though 🤑

Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
It’s clearly absolutely moronic by Rioli but if this isn’t another great example of how the AFL needs to **** ASADA off I don’t know what is.

He probably had a bump of coke or a joint and got spooked when he saw the testers coming. Something that should really only cost him a 10-12 week ban and a great big fine is going to take multiple years to resolve and could kill his career.

AFL gotta get that government money though 🤑
All of the major American sports have told USADA to take a long walk off a short pier and made their own PED policy.

With the AFL consumed with becoming the next NFL, trust them to NOT adopt the one useful choice American sports have made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back