News Pyke Gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Well thats it... review over. Pyke was the problem not Campo/Burton/Chapman and the rest of the hack parade that have presided over mediocrity for 20 years. Safe to say I'll have a less stressful year in 2020 not attending any games.

Interesting comment from Chapman on 5AA.
"Now that Pyke has resigned I expect the external the review to be wrapped up fairly quickly"
That's a massive Freudian slip.
It means "What I think was the cause of our problems has gone. The external review will agree".
Chapman has to go.

Have you ever been on other crows discussion forums besides bigfooty? Maybe then you will change your mind, especially the ones on Facebook.
Most are the same as they are here, even the Facebook pages are growing in angst.

Dunstall is in charge of the review, and he has stated more than once that it'll take as long as it takes, not bowing to Chappys words.

Fagan called for the review, and had wanted one for weeks. Chappy is a fraud.

Chapman will tell Roo to get his mate to wrap it up

Not a hit on Pyke specifically, but on someone other than Burton, Campo and co. Pyke was the unlucky one that fit the bill
Pyke wasn't unlucky. He is responsible for the team's performances which have been crap. He has to go one way or another

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pyke wasn't unlucky. He is responsible for the team's performances which have been crap. He has to go one way or another

I don't think the club paid too much attention to who they wanted to whack. It was whoever wasn't in the Boys' Club that fit the bill

However, the player's reaction to this news should give us a better understanding of what is going on inside those four walls.

Can someone expand on their personal thoughts of how the players reacted, as you mentioned its a good understanding of what is going on.

I think the young players in our squad will be estatic and be celebrating. Probably thinking just Campo and Burton left to go.

I haven't seen a single social media post from any Adelaide Crows player relating to Pyke's resignation so far.

Strange
It would be a directive from Chapman to keep the messaging on script

Unlucky by who we surrounded him with, but yes, he would have to fall on his sword.

I would much rather give him 2020 and replace the underbelly (Burton/Campo/Hart etc).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back