List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was only okay for us. He was the one who got subbed out of the 2012 GF because he was useless. became a vastly better player when he went to GWS and decided to just smash blokes. He didnt play like that for us though.
Mummy was injured going into the 2012 GF. He wouldn't have played under normal circumstances.

Positive drug test just about to be announced by Andrew Dillon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Joe Daniher as a player but just don’t understand the logic. Midfield needs serious attention.

I was just about to post the same thing. Get us an elite midfielder. Florent and Hewett are fine, Rowbo and Blakey will be huge, but we need a big midfield ball magnet for now. Kind of ironic that it was our best forwards and defenders who got injured this season but midfield was our worst group.

Also, read one admittedly speculative report suggesting we'd have to pay first round pick (probably 5) AND Zak Jones for Daniher. Has April Fool's come early this year? Zak Jones is absolute gold, a rare halfback winger who can break the lines, would be worth a first or second round pick on his own, not one-half of a banged-up forward.

I was just about to post the same thing. Get us an elite midfielder. Florent and Hewett are fine, Rowbo and Blakey will be huge, but we need a big midfield ball magnet for now. Kind of ironic that it was our best forwards and defenders who got injured this season but midfield was our worst group.

Also, read one admittedly speculative report suggesting we'd have to pay first round pick (probably 5) AND Zak Jones for Daniher. Has April Fool's come early this year? Zak Jones is absolute gold, a rare halfback winger who can break the lines, would be worth a first or second round pick on his own, not one-half of a banged-up forward.

I hope you've applied for the witness protection program!

Re Jones. I have no idea why his club's fans value him the least. Him coming into his prime is part of the answer.

No brainier resigning and can't see what Saints can give for him anyway.

He's waiting on Daniher as far as I'm concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back