Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn landing?

• Patton

Votes: 164 71.0%
  • Finn Maginness

Votes: 198 85.7%
  • Greenwood

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • Frost

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • Bonar

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Pepper

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Cox

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • Petracca

Votes: 77 33.3%
  • Elliot

Votes: 68 29.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is what your saying...no way Geelong are going to let a player of any note come to Hawthorn...and possibly see us succeed from it?
that's exactly it... call it a healthy respect & it goes both ways.
It’ also that they’re about to lose Kelly, Ablett is old now & Duckwood has diminishing returns.

They can’t be trading out mids because they barely have enough of their own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who thinks Powell-Pepper is overrated?
I reckon calling him overrated is overrating him.

Maybe he struggled behind Rockliff, Boak & Wines, but I think his 2019 was at best average & almost poor.

If he comes to us he will end up being our second best midfielder behind Mitchell. He has a lot of improvent in him and has some pretty hand tools to work with. All the negativity is just amusing...we love s**tting on opposition players.
Better than Wingard, O'Meara & Worpel?

Nice.

If he comes to us he will end up being our second best midfielder behind Mitchell. He has a lot of improvent in him and has some pretty hand tools to work with. All the negativity is just amusing...we love s**tting on opposition players.
in no world is Powell-Pepper better than O'Meara, Wingard, Sheils or Worpel.

Better than Wingard, O'Meara & Worpel?

Nice.
Potential to be better than O'Meara & Worpel yes. He just needs a bit of time with Sir Sammy.
Exclude Wingard because all indications from the club suggest we still want to play him forward. If Wingard is a permanent midfielder then clearly he's at the top of the food chain.

As much as I hate to say it, sigh, reckon if Papley is at all available reckon we should have a go. For some reason he's one of those players that absolutely _hits me to tears but the prick can kick a goal.Totally unrelated but very happy Burgers is staying, puts the class in class.
Im getting old so there are only a handful of players whoso carry on bothers me these days, 12 months ago Wingard was one of them!

Now i love the bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back