News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Vozzo saying in his presser that David Grace QC will be the leading counsel for this case.....

David Grace QC walking into the club to take names and piss in cups
1234.gif

s**t.

If he’s done something stupid and he needs to be banned, that’s that, but I really hope this doesn’t destroy his life entirely.

Hopefully the club is well placed after our earlier sagas to deal with the welfare and needs of the players off field. For a guy as loved in the club and involved as Willie is you'd expect no less.

big bootaaaaah

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2011
Doghouse
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Can gagf
Pull your heads out of the sand if you think the tampered sample is better than a positive. 100% worse.

He put something other than piss in his piss cup. There is no explanation for this.
Unless his piss was in there and he stupidly spat in it too or something which contaminated it rendering it useless ...

why would this deflate the team??
Because they're not robots.

They are human beings and this club has been built on the Family, Friends, Flag mantra. Willie has been a massive component if this.

This has rocked the club and while the team will try to lock away emotions for 2 hours, it will be an very tough battle.

You can tell from Vossos presser how its affected the players. Rioli himself is a mess. It has a snowball effect now.

Best we can hope for is the team to galvanise and come together away from home in a cut throat semi final.

Carn Eagles.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
In a funny way, we just don't win flags easy, I was a little worried we had best 22 with no issues. Now I feel a little more confident about our flag chances.
This could be our "Gaff" moment

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back