Not open for further replies.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Gotta feel for the Crows. What they're going through at the moment is very eerily similar to what we went through in 2014. Wouldn't mind the end result being the same for them as well. A lot of people hate on them but I like them.

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Willie Rioli caught with ASADA banned substance. Petrucelle being flown to Melbourne to replace him, AFL Integrity Officer about to hold a press conference. Makes it so much worse that it's middle of finals, and Eagles are a chance at the flag. Rioli played in their first final, ironically against the drug cheats, so will be interesting whether he had it in his system during that game..

Dec 2, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Willie Rioli caught with ASADA banned substance. Petrucelle being flown to Melbourne to replace him, AFL Integrity Officer about to hold a press conference. Makes it so much worse that it's middle of finals, and Eagles are a chance at the flag. Rioli played in their first final, ironically against the drug cheats, so will be interesting whether he had it in his system during that game..
Please refrain from using AFL and Integrity in the same sentence

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Willie Rioli with the late nomination of moron of the year.

Think we can assume its a weight loss supplement.

images (1).jpeg

Most likely premiers in order from here IMO:

Richmond
GWS
Collingwood
Geelong
Brisbane
West Coast

Sorry Chicago1 :p
A Richmond/GWS Grand Final might force me to denounce Aussie Rules and switch over(back) to the NFL. Why would anyone want to do that to me? grrr... ;)

Notice the blood on my lion avatar. That's what I want to see on Saturday. Plastics' blood! (I'll have to wait until next week to see Tiger blood.)

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Someone I have on facebook shared the Eagles club statement, opening line of "conveniently timed story from the VFL".
Lol, I have s**t friends
The top 4 comments on the club statement are all a variation of this being a vicbias conspiracy

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
ASADA are reporting that the substance included something other than urine. Assuming he's watered it down in an attempt not to be found out.

ASADA will come out of this looking like COMPLETE fools.
How? He's tampered with a urine sample, what on Earth could ASADA be doing wrong here

Is it? Why?

Look at it like refusing a breath test instead of just copping it, it just makes things worse as it puts you right on the bad end of the scale

ASADA are reporting that the substance included something other than urine. Assuming he's watered it down in an attempt not to be found out.

ASADA will come out of this looking like COMPLETE fools.

Complete fools? Why, do you think they have got it wrong?

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
How? He's tampered with a urine sample, what on Earth could ASADA be doing wrong here
Complete fools? Why, do you think they have got it wrong?
"The role of the ASADA Doping Control Officers (DCO) is to organise and manage the sample collection session. The role of the Chaperone is to notify, accompany, and witness an athlete provide a sample.

DCOs and Chaperones ensure that sample collection occurs in strict accordance with the relevant procedures so all athletes are treated in a fair and equitable manner."

Don't get me wrong. Willie is just as foolish, but how the * can you do both the bold, whilst also allowing Willie to provide something that ISN'T straight urine?

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
"The role of the ASADA Doping Control Officers (DCO) is to organise and manage the sample collection session. The role of the Chaperone is to notify, accompany, and witness an athlete provide a sample.

DCOs and Chaperones ensure that sample collection occurs in strict accordance with the relevant procedures so all athletes are treated in a fair and equitable manner."

Don't get me wrong. Willie is just as foolish, but how the fu** can you do both the bold, whilst also allowing Willie to provide something that ISN'T straight urine?
This is why you shouldn't hold such strong opinions about processes you don't understand. <--- That sounds way ruder than I am intending btw

When someone provides a sample, they can use a product called a Whizzinator. It's basically a fake, but very lifelike, penis that can hold liquid. It can have varying levels of success depending on the experience of the person using it and the person observing. I'm not saying that this is definitely what Willie has used, but it wouldn't surprise me. Even if they ask you to remove all clothes, which is probably close to their regular protocol, it can be hidden if you want.

Liquid can be stored in the mouth (which can still pass the temperature tests), people have been known to insert 'bladders' anally in order to have the liquid come from there. This could even have been his regular urine sample, but he may have inserted a masking agent into the sample, or taken something to try disguise whatever he'd been taking (which is the method Ben Cousins used most recently)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back