Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeks in top spot on ladder for ADEL coaches

0: Gary Ayres, Brenton Sanderson

1: Malcolm Blight, Robert Shaw

3: Phil Walsh

4: Graham Cornes

10: Neil Craig

18: DON PYKE

Meanwhile Hinkley never top 4 finish never GF appearance

Yet KT said trajectory is good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does this remind me of Hinkley?

From My Cold Dead Hands

If Voss goes to Freo or Adelaide and all of a sudden our on-field performances improve than we'l all know what the problem was for the past 5 years. But I doubt that a single ******* assistant coach is the causation for every problem we have.

If Voss goes to Freo or Adelaide and all of a sudden our on-field performances improve than we'l all know what the problem was for the past 5 years. But I doubt that a single ******* assistant coach is the causation for every problem we have.
Our midfield has not been great but it's mainly our forward set and delivery into the forward line, so it reeks of poor selections and coaching.
From what I have heard, each coach picks the players he wants but the final say is Ken's.

It could be that they are trying to piece together their individual areas with each other and they are not all on the same page.

It could be that they are trying to piece together their individual areas with each other and they are not all on the same page.
Bingo.
I think all of our coaches have potential, but their individual ideas conflict with each other, and the final result is a munted gameplan with promising signs but too many holes. We need all of our coaches to be on the same page. This is a big problem with Ken, because while being a "people's person" has its benefits, it seems that he if giving too much responsibility to his assistants, I don't think it's out of laziness, but he's been too flexible with the assistants and needs to start setting the standards himself, not letting the assistants do it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back