Preview Semi Final vs GWS Giants, Sat 14 Sep, 7:25PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't have been my choice but there wasn't a lot between 4 or 5 of them so just trusting he's 100% and given a big opportunity to get himself a new contract

I'm nervous. I'm just nervous ..... robbo for Robbo ok but so many choices all have their pros and cons.
Let's just win and next Thursday hopefully robbo for robbo

I see the umpire who gave the ridiculous reversal free to Grimes last weekend has been DROPPED this weekend. Looks like the AFL got one thing right this week.

Tell you what, listening to Plough & Sam on SEN just then. Was very surprised to hear Plough pumping up our tyres to much regarding our performance against the Tigers. In a nutshell called three Tigers goals mistakes from umpires & two goals from us that were sitters that went up the other end for Richmond goals. That's seven goals right there that won't be there this weekend. They'll be hard to very hard to beat this weekend the Lions. Almost fell off my chair. And yes, paraphrasing there a bit.

I don't think Nick bring physicality to the contest, not saying he is soft.. just not known for big bumps and tackles. He will help play a bit of a security guard role around the ground

Not sure who you have been watching, but he is very physical at the contest and rarely gets beaten, yes his disposal could be better, but its been a while since I have seen him and he has kicked a couple of bags in the NEAFL

Disappointed he wasn't fined as well.

Only a suspension. Hit him in the pocket as well.

Most crucial decision of the game.

I got a better idea:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick's Dad - you and the family must be so proud and happy - congrats mate, hope Nick plays a blinder, has earned it!

Not confident Robertson will go well given he seems rushed during normal AFL games. Not sure how his disposal holds up in a high pressure environment.

Got to say, Robinson to Robertson is such a big downgrade. Such a shame Mitch got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back