2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rioli mentions anything about the team telling him how to attempt to dupe the test then Tim Kelly to the Eagles will be the greatest trade steal of all time as the Eagles won't have first or second round picks for two years.

He isn't the most confident speaker so an AFL integrity officer (I can't stop myself from snickering at that) questioning him might get a bit more than bargained for. Let's hope they record those conversations and don't keep them strictly verbal so they can sweep things under the rug.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
If Rioli mentions anything about the team telling him how to attempt to dupe the test then Tim Kelly to the Eagles will be the greatest trade steal of all time as the Eagles won't have first or second round picks for two years.

He isn't the most confident speaker so an AFL integrity officer (I can't stop myself from snickering at that) questioning him might get a bit more than bargained for. Let's hope they record those conversations and don't keep them strictly verbal so they can sweep things under the rug.
We've offered our first and second picks for 2 years for Tim Kelly?

We've offered our first and second picks for 2 years for Tim Kelly?
If someone at the club instructed Rioli how to attempt to dupe the test then the AFL will take your first and second round picks for "Administrative irregularities regarding player testing protocols" and you'll get Kelly for a third round pick.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
If someone at the club instructed Rioli how to attempt to dupe the test then the AFL will take your first and second round picks for "Administrative irregularities regarding player testing protocols" and you'll get Kelly for a third round pick.
thats a pretty large conspiracy theory haha

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Oh well if that's the case he should be ok then , all battle lines aside Willies a great player to watch
Tampering with a test is worse than testing positive, can't imagine that being defendable. The timing of this to the semi being tomorrow needs more investigation

thats a pretty large conspiracy theory haha
It's not a theory. I'm not suggesting the club gave any direction to their players for it. I'm saying that should Rioli say they did then West Coast will get Tim Kelly for a third round pick.

If, big if, the Eagles did give him the tip then they would be currently guaranteeing him that he will keep his job if he takes the entire blame for it and doesn't implicate the Eagles in anything.

That's all. The club will look after itself first.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
The old return champ remark. fu** off dan if you dont think west coast get any kind of free ride from most of the perth media..
No one gets a free ride, the media are all scum, wce just don't suck as much

This is a carefully planned release to media day before the semi

If Willie messed with a test he should have already been suspended

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
By the time the eagles are done with their anti-wa conspiracy theories i expect them to move onto aliens. I hope this all ends in a glorious charge against area 51 and a total extermination of eagles supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back