DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Siddle's been unexpectedly awful so far.

I would have at least backed him to bowl wicket-to-wicket.

Harris celebrating like a goose after last Test after doing nothing but misfielding and dropping catches all series lol

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Can anyone remember what Siddle's pace was in his prime? I vaguely remember him pushing 150 but can't be certain.

Definitely remember him hitting 150kmph a few times but I wouldn’t be trusting those speed guns. Would’ve been consistently 140-145 for the best periods of his career. Reckon he dropped 10kmph as soon as he went on the vegan diet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outshined

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Would be a bit stroppy with this start if England had won the toss and batted, let alone after we sent them in.

Thankfully there's still plenty of opportunity to hit back.

By hit back I mean keep bowling Cummins.

Jan 8, 2009
slightly off centre
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Definitely remember him hitting 150kmph a few times but I wouldn’t be trusting those speed guns. Would’ve been consistently 140-145 for the best periods of his career. Reckon he dropped 10kmph as soon as he went on the vegan diet.
Averaging 60 in tests over last 3 to 4 years. How did he ever make the tour let alone a test or 2

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would be a bit stroppy with this start if England had won the toss and batted, let alone after we sent them in.

Thankfully there's still plenty of opportunity to hit back.

By hit back I mean keep bowling Cummins.

Wait for Siddle and Marsh to bowl in tandem for a 100 run partnership in 16 overs 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back