List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To much jungle drums going on with paps and nothing from him to stop it.

I’m starting to think he is out of here if it works for Sydney

I don't want him to go because he was born to be a Blood but With Footy what it is these days You just have to cop Players are going to what is best for them financially or from a lifestyle point of view. Having said that We need to bring a ready made player of equal ability to replace him if the books are going to balance because You are losing a very good bloody player. A draft pick or picks that is only going to nett you a pimply faced 18 year old Mr Puniverse won't cut it. Jamie Elliot who is the best small forward in the game when fit would do. ;) Melbourne supposedly chasing Elliott so is he actually up for grabs ?

I don't want him to go because he was born to be a Blood but With Footy what it is these days You just have to cop Players are going to what is best for them financially or from a lifestyle point of view. Having said that We need to bring a ready made player of equal ability to replace him if the books are going to balance because You are losing a very good bloody player. A draft pick or picks that is only going to nett you a pimply faced 18 year old Mr Puniverse won't cut it. Jamie Elliot who is the best small forward in the game when fit would do. ;) Melbourne supposedly chasing Elliott so is he actually up for grabs ?
Not sure on the status with Elliot but I like him as a player

You are spot on though , we need ready made players in

I wouldn’t be taking 8 and would be asking for a player that is needed

Not sure on the status with Elliot but I like him as a player

You are spot on though , we need ready made players in

I wouldn’t be taking 8 and would be asking for a player that is needed

Got a feeling that will be going to Essendon if Daniher says he is out of there. Challenged my Geelong source again Today re The Daniher thing and he is adamant. He wants out.

To much jungle drums going on with paps and nothing from him to stop it.

I’m starting to think he is out of here if it works for Sydney
Surely It can't just be Daniher.
Pick 4 will get Daniher if we were that desperate for him & according to Beatson we'd use it for the right player.The general feel is we get pick 8 for Papley. Why are we doing that? Too much mystery for it to be just Daniher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back