Fantasy BFFFL 2019 Shambles Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know why when I log into the yahoo site I my team is slightly different from the rosters in the OP?

I am missing two free agents in
Hunter Henry & Marquez Valdes-Scantling?

Yahoo was only used for the draft. Doesn't have any of the changes made throguh the year via ESPN etc.

Aren't we using the yahoo site for the draft though?

Yeah, but it's on the commish to put the keepers in there that have been selected.

Thread going beautifully

slack-imgs-1.com.0.0.jpeg

Likely to be Tuesday night draft. 9:30pm Eastern - should be done by 10:45.

Will have the Yahoo site set up for all you yahoos by then and rosters draft order etc updated.

Will also confirm that you can set a pre draft preference list and let you all know tomorrow morning.

If Tuesday comes unstuck then we will try for Thursday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update everyone.

NO DRAFT TONIGHT.

It will be this Thursday night from 9:30pm Eastern, 2 min pick or autopick.

Key links follow, so please read and action ASAP.
So I can get the show on the road. The road to ruins...

On the Yahoo site:
  1. go to the league home page and confirm (a) you are joined up and (b) you know which team name you are.
    League link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/844920/teams
    If you can't see the page, or can't see your team, PM me ASAP.
  2. Set your pre draft preference list - use this link, hit the edit preferences button, set your preferences, and hit save.
    Try out the different filters and you will see there are a lot of options to quickly reorder the basic starting list - including sorting by position and ADP, by projections, or by overall ADP. Also - take advantage of the DO NOT DRAFT list - fill dis here out wit all ya spudly duds that yez does not want. If they are on your DND list, and you save it, you won't get them. Hint - put Manziel, Luck and Jamarcus on de DND leest.
    If you do this with your list, then even if you aren't here on Thursday night you should still get a good list of core players.
  3. After the draft is over I will update the final rosters into ESPN so that from Friday evening you will have all of the weekend and the first few days of next week to make any waiver claims/adds/drops you need.
    Gameplay starts week 3 of the regular season.
    Top 8 teams qualify for finals.
    Finals will run through from weeks 15-17 (3 weeks).
  4. ESPN 2019 home page will be https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=13826 - no info on there yet as no draft results.
I will have the final draft order details up on Yahoo, and the spreadsheets updated, as soon as I can.

Let me know if there are any questions in the meantime.

Thanks.

Draft is on in two hours!!

To the pre-rankings page!
And the do not draft page also!!

Let me know if there are any issues with the page.

Other than your own inability to choose good picks...

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back