Joint Major Sponsorship draw you say...

How do I register Sack Hinkley Pty Ltd

Business_Name_Registration___Business_Registration_Services.jpg

The Burger King

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rasheed's Deli to sponsor Ports again. Should do a $50k or $100k one for the Power jumper. From page 3 and the first package. Macca19 should Bigfooty Port board have a crack?

View attachment 742659
I've always thought that if I won the lottery and money was no object I'd sponsor the club to have no sponsors on the guernsey.

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is our club going to completely implode next year?

Coach will(should) be sacked

Pres and CEO will resign

Pretty sure these will be the big Port stories of 2020- not the winning celebrations of a historic football club.

Is our club going to completely implode next year?

Coach will(should) be sacked

Pres and CEO will resign

Pretty sure these will be the big Port stories of 2020- not the winning celebrations of a historic football club.
We finished 10th, put your happy face on because it's all good down at Alberton. The admin, coach and co-captains will be here forever.

I've always thought that if I won the lottery and money was no object I'd sponsor the club to have no sponsors on the guernsey.
I always thought that if i won the lottery, I would sponsor the game day advertising so that 30 seconds after the 1st and 3rd quarter siren went, I 'd pay for an announcement - the next 5 minutes of silence is bought to you by XXXXXXX the best gun silencer in the the business.

The Burger King

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I always thought that if i won the lottery, I would sponsor the game day advertising so that 30 seconds after the 1st and 3rd quarter siren went, I 'd pay for an announcement - the next 5 minutes of silence is bought to you by XXXXXXX the best gun silencer in the the business.
"Hi, I'd like to purchase all of the LED and audio sponsorship packages for your games at Adelaide Oval."

"Wow, that will cost you $XXX. If you could provide us with your company branding we can tailor you some mock up visual and audio pieces"

"I'm not interested in any audio actually, but here is my company branding I'd like across all the LED boundaries."

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.52.12 PM.png

"Hi, I'd like to purchase all of the LED and audio sponsorship packages for your games at Adelaide Oval."

"Wow, that will cost you $XXX. If you could provide us with your company branding we can tailor you some mock up visual and audio pieces"

"I'm not interested in any audio actually, but here is my company branding I'd like across all the LED boundaries."

View attachment 745056
I just want the loud ******* announcers at 1/4 and 3/4 time to shut up. I get it that at half time during a long 20 minute break you have stuff on, announcements and crowd inter action and involvement, but FFS why do they have to pollute the two 6 minute breaks with so much garbage?

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm struggling with our ticket transfer policy:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Back