Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least that rumour, albeit rubbish had some details to what they were talking about. Half the rubbish in here is "big news coming, per my sources. The clues are Macgyver, paperclips and season 3 of the amazing race. Good luck guessing, idiots"...
Bugger you just got my rumour out before me....

If he only eye-gouged NicNat instead, he'd just cop a $7,500 fine and move on ;)
There were no eye-gouges over the weekend.

Are you referring to the Fevola eye gouge from 2005?

Jeez that’s an obscure reference to be pulling out.

Noel Bridge. Found it, cheers. He is the piece of s**t that threw his beer over Zach Merrett and is facing a lifetime ban from all AFL games. The same incident occurred in Brisbane 10 years ago and the lions offered an immediate apology to the player, the WCE however had swept this under the rug.

Just like the McGovern incident. 👏

The Brisbane thing, are you referring to Brad Johnson?

I remember that game, Brad had gone down injured in the forward line and was being attended to so the Brisbane players weren't near him. Next thing he springs up and takes the mark and pretty sure he kicked a goal off the back of it. The person who "beered" him was in the same pocket I think.

I would have thrown a beer at him too. s**t campaigner

Noel Bridge. Found it, cheers. He is the piece of s**t that threw his beer over Zach Merrett and is facing a lifetime ban from all AFL games. The same incident occurred in Brisbane 10 years ago and the lions offered an immediate apology to the player, the WCE however had swept this under the rug.

Just like the McGovern incident. 👏
How has it been swept under the rug? The west, perth now and all the media ran articles on this person identifying him.

The Eagles have nothing to do with it? He was in that area obviously because of his fathers business contacts etc, but he doesn't live in WA, lives in Adelaide.

So news articles were printed, there has been no cover up. You seem to just carry on posting unfounded rumours constantly about Eagles players while trying to live the lie that Freo are perfect citizens?

The rumour on McGovern, that same person arrested was mates with Taj Burrow, Josh Kennedy among others. Just because you know someone or are friends with that person doesn't automatically mean you are consuming drugs they posses.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good stroy JammoMonty which by reading your posts you never do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard rumours on the Fremantle board that a player has pissed off the playing group and may be traded.

Possibly linked to another rumour that Connor Blakely supposedly slept with Ed Langdon's ex girlfriend 3 weeks after they broke up

Willie Rioli done by ASADA for positive drug test going around on twitter

A key Eagle is out for the year with a stress fracture to their foot.

Thats all ill say. I think the plan is to drop it on people Thursday night who it is with a late out so you will have to wait til then

You're a wily camaigner... did you know the real outcome beforehand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back