FTA-TV The Bachette: now with disingenuine bachelors and timmay the cafe enthusiast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the hell did Abbie have on at the Rose ceremony. Her dress look like it was made of hessian cotton with some horrible looking buttons. Sorry but I thought her boobs looked terrible. And why would you want to be with a drama queen almost as bad as being with a gossip bitch. I thought Helena's mum was quite nice and telling her not to be so hard on Matt on the red carpet.

Odds on Chelsea getting the final rose. They look ok together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rewatched some of the first ep to see how much French Helena spoke and I think it no coincidence that the 1st 3 women we see Matt meeting were: Helena, Chelsie and Abbie. (Coincidence ended there as Kristen was 4th)

It's also amazing how much they give away if you wanted to dissect it all eg shot of Helena in tennis gear is part of 1st episode preview of the series. Means that you could bet on her surviving the rose ceremony each time (I assume they have a market on such things) until you see last nights episode.

rewatched some of the first ep to see how much French Helena spoke and I think it no coincidence that the 1st 3 women we see Matt meeting were: Helena, Chelsie and Abbie. (Coincidence ended there as Kristen was 4th)

It's also amazing how much they give away if you wanted to dissect it all eg shot of Helena in tennis gear is part of 1st episode preview of the series. Means that you could bet on her surviving the rose ceremony each time (I assume they have a market on such things) until you see last nights episode.

Yeah channel 10 are famous for their promos that give way too much away- just look at Survivor for a prime example. We all pretty much hate it.

As for the Bach promos- somehow i just tune my brain kinda out, and i miss all those specific details.

I saw a massive spoiler re. this yesterday :(

******* fb
I NEED TO KNOW lol

I've read all kinds of bullshit. Like he picks Chelsie but now they're not together. Or he picks Chelsie but dumps her for Abbie. Just stupid s**t.
Daily Mail make up anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back