Mega Thread The Media Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

showemhowtorock

Cancelled
Jun 18, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle

This + Kim Hagdorn literally crying and coming up with excuses in his interview about it.....

Who else is SOOO surprised that this is the narrative the WA media is going with?

Rioli is not a victim, he deserves everything coming his way if he is guilty. ffs :rolleyes:

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Last edited:

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
In the future we may build strong relationships with the media too.
Only thing that will fix that is getting our past players in there, in the past they only got in if they shifted to their ideals aka Haze

Now with Pav, Spurry and Mick Barlow entering we have some players who will go to bat for us, need some more players to join them and create some positive discussion.

Granny Val

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2013
Wheatbelt/Rockingham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Scorchers

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ballas was very entertaining & I think that’s the drunkest I’ve seen Mick Molloy so far.

Anyone remember the short-lived "Mick Molloy Show" on TV?

Here's a Quote from Wikipedia: "In its short time on air, the program caused considerable controversy. The very first sketch of the show portrayed Molloy appearing to be drunk, and supposedly urinating on the set with his back to camera. The show was widely panned by critics, and generated many complaints.

The show was originally contracted for 20 episodes, but was taken off air after the eighth."

332docker

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Western Force
makes you sick, between 6pr sportshows and seven west media all trying to push suma as the savior to take freo forward - please! i hope he comes no where near the club. He had his crack to be patient and takeover from Lyon and lost it. We don't need to have someone who has been white anting the club the last few years anywhere near the club.

More fool Belly and directors if they think he is their man...

Demons09

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2009
rockingham
AFL Club
Fremantle
makes you sick, between 6pr sportshows and seven west media all trying to push suma as the savior to take freo forward - please! i hope he comes no where near the club. He had his crack to be patient and takeover from Lyon and lost it. We don't need to have someone who has been white anting the club the last few years anywhere near the club.

More fool Belly and directors if they think he is their man...
I keep hearing about this white anting but no one has stumped up with any proof yet.

FD2646

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2008
Everywhere, anywhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth
I keep hearing about this white anting but no one has stumped up with any proof yet.
I don't think you will ever have concrete evidence, however do you not find it at least suspicious that blokes like Hardie and Crumpet face pump suma up at every opportunity and even give him a chance on radio yesterday? This same treatment is not afforded to any other potential candidate.

Demons09

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2009
rockingham
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't think you will ever have concrete evidence, however do you not find it at least suspicious that blokes like Hardie and Crumpet face pump suma up at every opportunity and even give him a chance on radio yesterday? This same treatment is not afforded to any other potential candidate.
I try and avoid 6pr and Suma wouldn’t be on my list of candidates for the job, I just find it strange BF is the only place I’ve heard of this so called white anting, as it stands this rumour is only fantasy , don’t know how it grew legs with out one ounce of any proof.

Paracleet

Emotion is not going to get the job done..
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
I try and avoid 6pr and Suma wouldn’t be on my list of candidates for the job, I just find it strange BF is the only place I’ve heard of this so called white anting, as it stands this rumour is only fantasy , don’t know how it grew legs with out one ounce of any proof.
You're never going to get proof short of kidnapping one of them National Lampoon Vacation style and extracting a confession at gun point. How can there be proof? What do you want a federal police investigation?
Crying for proof is just saying you choose not to believe it.

There were multiple sources on this board pointing the finger at Suma at the time (IE years ago when he was out of club and it meant nothing to us). It was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back