List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Crows will get Luko. With half their team moving on, including Laird is the rumour, they will have plenty of draft picks/ players to satisfy GCS.

with the Laird rumour that might be part of the Kelly deal something like:-

Laird ---> Cats
Kelly ----> West Coast
(Eagles player) ----> Cows

What would it take to get the crows 2020 1st? Is it worth it?

I dare say after the review they'll think they have a magical fix and over rate themselves again.

Reality is they'll most likely finish bottom 4.

they might need their first round pick for Edwards son (that is if he wants to go there) other father son and any Academy players / picks

With the upheaval over at the swamp, you would think that all delistings, trades in and outs, etc will be put on hold until the new coach can pass his beady eyes over the current squad.
Keep a lid on this it will be worth watching this club disintegrate before our eyes.

Spp and Ryder for there 1st

Essendon don't have a 1st round pick (that went last year to GWS) …

they have 2 x 2nd round picks 29 & 31

and they have a 3rd round pick 47

+ 2 x 4th round picks 60 & 65

Dodo will probably want us to get picks 60 & 65 for both players (to go with picks 61, 62, 63 & 66)

I'd also like to get this years Crows pick off of Carlton.

Imagine the schadenfreude if he becomes a gun!

In reality though I am happy to trade out of this weak draft in favour of young guns.

Let the Crows sell the farm to try and trade into a weak draft and "do a Port" from 2019 without realising that we targetted a strong draft.

with pick 9, there is a choice of one of the following 6 players that i would want us to pick in this draft and that is Kemp, McAsey, Worrell, Stephens and maybe De Koning

Mead i want us to use pick 27 on

Can't see Gold Coast agreeing to trade Luko. They've gone to the AFL asking for assistance including a priority pick and they also want their first round draft picks to have automatic 3 year deals not the current 2. If they trade anyone in that category after only 1 year, what would be the point of going to the AFL and requesting 3 years! It sets a horrible precedent for new recruits if they think they can leave after 1 year. If Gold Coast have any semblance of football fabric they will not do it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to welcoming

The next Andrew McLeod
The next Mark Ricciutto
The next Paddy Dangerfield
The next Gary Ablett
The next Dustin Martin
The next Buddy Franklin

To the mighty mighty Adelaide Crows

:D

Roo - “Welcome to West Lakes, Jack Lukosius. We hereby dub you the next Tom Lynch!!”

Tom Lynch - “Ummm, hello....I’m still here...”

Roo - “Not you, Ginger campaigner. The good one..”

Lol, so Luko tours their facilities and then Pyke pulls the pin?

Maybe he was like “Nah man, your list is s**t. There’s no way I’m coming here.”

I look forward to welcoming

The next Andrew McLeod
The next Mark Ricciutto
The next Paddy Dangerfield
The next Gary Ablett
The next Dustin Martin
The next Buddy Franklin

To the mighty mighty Adelaide Crows

:D
Well they DO have to replace Cam "The next Adam Goodes" Ellis-Yolmen

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk