Might need to find one
I'm wondering what if any impact the Rioli thing will have on WCE's performance

sauron256

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2009
Taz
AFL Club
Geelong
Whispers from our experts, a Geelong star could be a late-out tonight with rib damage.
No confirmation on who at this stage but we do believe Danger copped a hit to ribs against Pies but he didn't seem affected in the immediate aftermath.
Meanwhile, Tim Kelly hasn't trained this week because, according to Chris Scott, he has a "sniffle"

Hawkins to play ruck !!!!

only kidding

Would give the MC the opportunity for another late change of Parsons in & Stanley out,

"We had to shuffle the deck and with Danger going forward we needed to bring in another midfielder and thought it was the perfect opportunity for Hawkins/Ratugolea to play as the #1 ruck. Stanley was unlucky tonight based on that situation"

Isaac Norm Smith

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Can everyone just stop with the Dangerfield talk unless something official gets released? I'm getting heart palpitations.

It's normally Selwood's name that gets brought up as a late withdrawal prior to a big game. Danger took a hit last week early in the game. It didn't stop him going on to be best on ground. He will play and play well IMO.

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
He will certainly be needed given the Eagles talls. Next week against Richmond if we get through, I'm not so sure..

as i said lucky... he should no longer be selected no matter who we are playing ...yet he was last week. Scott has shown over a long period to trust the experienced guys.. rather than the role that should be filled..

Liger

Club Legend
Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
If danger was actually out of the game, the club should notify all Geelong locals who were planning on going to the game to stay home, it would be the only right thing to do.
No, they’ve spread a rumour to try and take the heat of Scott going into the match so somethig else os dicussed and to rattle West Coast with a MC trademark selection surprise whodunnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back