Recommitted Aaron Francis [re-signed for 3 more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

With an aging Hooker and Hurley, even Robbo is going to have trouble pumping up the Bombres this off season if they lose Francis and Daniher.

They should be hanging onto to those two like grim death.
Yep
Francis should be the first defender picked every week from here on out. If not 2nd behind Saad.

Daniher really isnt worth trading unless he wants to go. With OP and a shithouse managed injury, he kicked two bags and had an off day of 4 behinds v Freo.
Even when hampered, he's still a weapon. one we sorely need

Not really. Dodo didn't want to trade him and wasn't entertaining any offers.
Also it was the year before. Anyway, hope he re-signs soon. Won't get his true value this year.

If he is out of contract he is as good as gone IMO.

Crows are rebuilding now so they will chase him hard, he wanted to go home last year but no deal could/would be done. Those feelings do not tend to go away so I think you can kiss his ass good bye.

Essendon Receive: Pick 21 and 26
Adelaide Receive: Aaron Francis and Pick 31.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s unders for him but because he’s uncontracted so we aren’t gonna get overs.

We don't need overs but that is nowhere near fair value. Not even close.

I doubt he's leaving anyway but time will tell on that one.

If he is out of contract he is as good as gone IMO.

Crows are rebuilding now so they will chase him hard, he wanted to go home last year but no deal could/would be done. Those feelings do not tend to go away so I think you can kiss his ass good bye.
That was two years ago.
So far all i've read is he wants assurances he's going to be played as a defender.
I wouldnt be surprised if parish had similar demands about being played onball.

I like it. Our coaches seem too dim to realise the benefits of playing players where they are best suited, so they force the issue.
So far when it's happened, all we've seen them do is flourish.

We don't need overs but that is nowhere near fair value. Not even close.

I doubt he's leaving anyway but time will tell on that one.
Yeah we are stuffed if he leaves. I have a feeling he’s waiting on the Joey Decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back