News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry but if you want to be a AFL footballer and an AFL club asks for an interview and you skip out on it because you don't want to play 'there' that's a really poor attitude. You've already shown when things aren't going your way that you don't rock up... entitled much?

It is a s**t attitude but the players have the power. Especially good ones. He knows he's getting drafted and doesn't want to come here. No other clubs are going to look at him not coming to our interview and think "You know what, that's poor, we'll draft someone else to show that we don't rate that."

It's not new either. Cyril showed up to our interview but intentionally bombed it so we wouldn't draft him. Wingard told GWS if they drafted him he would leave in 2 years.

I've heard Van Berlo's name come up from two different people in-the-know today when discussing the coaching position 🤦‍♂️
Well the one positive about van berlo is that there’s a guy who knows how to get every last bit out of his ability and has elite standards.

But no thanks simply because he is ex AFC

I've heard Van Berlo's name come up from two different people in-the-know today when discussing the coaching position 🤦‍♂️
Highly unlikely. Has been an assistant for a year or so. Could not possibly be ready. Rutten and Bassett have a lot more experience. But in saying that Fagan and Riccuito are clueless so nothing would surprise me. I'm sure Riccuito will try and get Burton on the panel. Why the club wouldn't be utilising Dunstall who picked Clarko as coach is puzzling if this is the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is Hughy worth that much?

Also Dillion is by far the best sports radio host in SA at the moment.
Absolutely not ...I love Hugh, but he's a $450K per year, at best ....based on performance

FFS he was dropped a couple of times this year

Maybe 750k of its over a 3 year period but certainty not per year... gee these blokes are getting entilted. The only players that should be over 600k a season are AA elite players not fringe 22 players

Just heard Rob Chapman talking about who would comprise the panel to find the next coach of the Adelaide Footy Club.

Roo heading it up along with another Board member & 2 external people.

No Football Manager who would normally be there as coach reports to him

Bye bye Brett Burton IMO
I thought he earlier said Fagan would be on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back