Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 2 - 1st & 2nd Semis

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast is realistically our best (and pretty much only) hope of preventing Richmond from winning another flag, so let's all ride the Eagles express and get behind the Flyin Ryan and Willie Show !!!

Also I really want Nic-Nat to win a flag, this bloke didn't feel sorry for himself after his injiry and missing out on a flag last year, instead posting on his social media pointing out the plight of homeless and disadvantaged youth etc and that is where all our empathy should go.

What a refreshing persepective. Truly one of footy's good guys

West Coast is realistically our best (and pretty much only) hope of preventing Richmond from winning another flag, so let's all ride the Eagles express and get behind the Flyin Ryan and Willie Show !!!

Also I really want Nic-Nat to win a flag, this bloke didn't feel sorry for himself after his injiry and missing out on a flag last year, instead posting on his social media pointing out the plight of homeless and disadvantaged youth etc and that is where all our empathy should go.

What a refreshing persepective. Truly one of footy's good guys

That has officially been cancelled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In town to see family...managed to get a couple of tickets for tonight...seriously confused as to who I want to win! Can anyone give me a reason who to yell at?
you need advice to yell at Dangerfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back